+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Urgent notice to all Nigerians in Diaspora who wrote the NNPC test last Month

Urgent notice to all Nigerians in Diaspora who wrote the NNPC test last Month

Dear Colleagues, I am studying in Heriot-Watt University UK.

I got in touch with one of the NNPC HRs and asked that an interveiw be scheduled for us in London (Nigerians in Diaspora...believing God that we all make through the first stage). She was quite pleased with the idea and asked that I send her the list of all Nigerians abroad who wrote the test so she could use it to push for an interveiw center in London.

In line with the above, I request that you send your details ( may be Name, |email addy and phone numbers) to the address below if you wrote the test last weekend so i could send it to her.

Please do note that this is not a guarantee as she likely added but that she will do her best to convince management to agree to this and that our good number might actually be an advantange. So if you know anyone else in this category do well to send me his or her details as well.

I will like to send this list out thursday 14th of April, 2011 ...pleeeeeaaaaseeee, hurry up.

Send your details to [email protected]

Re: Urgent notice to all Nigerians in Diaspora who wrote the NNPC test last Month

during the build up to the tests,this isuue came up, and we contacted the EDO corporate services directly.
    he said that the recruitment process had been budgeted and paid for. that there was no provision for a center in the uk or the us.
    i think it would only take a presidential intervention to change the process.
    regards

Re: Urgent notice to all Nigerians in Diaspora who wrote the NNPC test last Month

Hmmm....interesting..this is a case of putting the horse before the cart....
    First things first bruv..
    Secondly, what in the world would she be needing the telephone numbers for?
    Anyways thanks for the effort!

Methink NNPC and PC has details of diaspora applicants and if they are damn serious,they can sieve that out and know the number and contacts.
    Well,your effort is appreciated.
    I am also a student of Heriot-Watt University but in Nigeria.
    I know you are not surprised.

careful guyz........u guyz abroad are indeed good targets from our yahoo brothers .........so becareful.......becareful.........becareful....... like jesus army said,nnpc can not reshedule in the middle,a contract was given,signed,sealed and almost completely delivered.......STORY..STORY NO JOIN.

i mean nnpc is not the only govt corporation.its a precedent that no govt would want to initiate.
    that would mean, all govt agenceies-the army, police,icpc, custom, nnlg, would soon commence uk and us centres for recruitments.
    lets be sincere to our selves.
    we spoke to the EDO for close to one hour, and we were enlightened by his information.
    if you still feel led,ok.

+ Reply