+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: urgent help

urgent help

please due to some circumstances, i fail to participate in the 1st inec attitude test in asaba,but when i visited the office they told me that there will be 2nd batch attitude test,which suppose to hold last week wed /thurd and it was prospone till farther notice,please house, is there any one who know the current date for that attitude test? please help.

Re: urgent help

Did u say "ATTITUDE TEST" was PROSPONED till FARTHER notice.........................Nigerian graduate...... Pls stop insulting our educational system

Na wah oh!

na real wa oh! Oga newbie pls make dictionary your companion

LWKMD.i dont think it was the 'attitude' test he 'fail' to participate it,i think he missed the english classes too,maybe that one was 'prospone' too.just my opinion.
    Pray hard to avoid falling a prey

JTy

House, let's not be so blunt on him. It's obvious he simply meant APTITUDE Test and not ATTITUDE Test. I think it was simple typing error. Our response might actually be reflecting we have an attitude problem. Let's be welcoming.

Anyone with useful information about the INEC test should kindly share.

@ dady1'2: learn to preview before posting.

Guys why the hating, this might just be a typo don't you think? I mean nobody is above this kinda mistake. The more sensible thing to do is correction not attack!

The only feasible way for Nigeria move forward is when the youth will tell themselves the truth. This poster wrote this ATTITUDE TEST 3 good times, and some pple are saying is a typographical error when he was the typist, hellooo!!!!. Pls such errors shld not be condoned, let pple revisit their Gs 101 pls

Quote Originally Posted by Twinklestar
    The only feasible way for Nigeria to move forward is when the youth will tell themselves the truth. This poster wrote this ATTITUDE TEST 3 good times, and some pple are saying it's a typographical error when he was the typist, hellooo!!!!. Pls such errors shld not be condoned, let pple revisit their Gs 101 pls

JTy

@Twinklestar: What point does it makes castigating without responding to the actual question.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinklestar
    The only feasible way for Nigeria move forward is when the youth will tell themselves the truth. This poster wrote this ATTITUDE TEST 3 good times, and some pple are saying is a typographical error when he was the typist, hellooo!!!!. Pls such errors shld not be condoned, let pple revisit their Gs 101 pls
    Don't you think this is too hard?
    Guy abeg cool down. Everyone makes mistake.

+ Reply