+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Uniport Masters Form is out

Uniport Masters Form is out

application for post graduate studies into the University of Port hacourt is out, fee 14500 naira to U AND C Community bank, uniport or get the form online fill and submit.

Re: Uniport Masters Form is out

Please can some 1 in the house tell me hw to get an appilication form number for the UNIPORT master programme. After raising the draft and downloading the form online, i want to send the form back to the skool but i have not fill the appilication form numba, hw can i get it or is it the skool that will fill that place.

@ Oriehi....
    Hw is UNIPORT's PG program like Are they fast
    Just give me a small background info please.
    I am interested.

pls house anyone with viable info about Uniport's postgraduate skool should pls come onboard!!I need 2 know if they've got sadist lecturers?will they give me a distinction if i work hard enof?cos i dont wanna hav an encore of what happened during ma BSc.programme..i finished with a 2.2 and do not want 2 settle 4 anyfin less dan a DISTINCTION!!in ma msc.
    n.b.i intend 2 study Petroleum Geology.

Is Uniport still selling the pg form?

@pangizee, I'm in the same shoes wv u ohh bro,I wud like to knw what uniport's admission is all about.I also graduated wv a 2.2. You can get in touch with me @ [email protected] let's rub minds.

A colleague of mine did his M.Sc in Petroleum Geology in Uniport..and Intend 2 do same. Bt i must confess its quite stressful n xpensive. For more details [email protected]. I'll contact him regarding any info u may require for those seeking M.SC petroleum Geology
    E

I intend to go for geophysics. Pls house, lets share more info [email protected]
    @ernest how far with your findings?

They accept candidates with GPA of 3.+ in their M.Sc Geology. And Distinction is obtainable. I was told they are sound in Petroleum and Geophysics cus some of their lecturers in dis fields are Affiliate lecturers in SITP(Shell Intensive Training Program) and IPS(Institute of Petroleum Studies). Though looking at the current trend globally..in order not to confined to a particular Sector..i think Environmental Geology is good, Geotechnical or Engineering Geology. However, it depends ön ur choice and rate of hard work.
    E

They accept candidates with GPA of 3.+ in their M.Sc Geology. And Distinction is obtainable. I was told they are sound in Petroleum and Geophysics cus some of their lecturers in dis fields are Affiliate lecturers in SITP(Shell Intensive Training Program) and IPS(Institute of Petroleum Studies). Though looking at the current trend globally..in order not to confined to a particular Sector..i think Environmental Geology is good, Geotechnical or Engineering Geology. However, it depends ön ur choice and rate of hard work.
    E

Thanks Ernest, but pls update me more on the current trends. I'm open to advices. Is geophysics too restrictive, and is it wise to in for a more broader course?

Hows is their requirement for those with B.Sc Biochem 2:2 intending to study M.Sc Chemical Engr.do they have to do PGD ist. is it feasible?

Pls,is it possible to go in for their masters programme while you are still serving and you are having just a HND with upper credit.Pls i need urgent answers as i need to further my education fastly.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast