+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAM(UFLP) Graduate Management Programme 2011

Re: UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAM(UFLP) Graduate Management Programme 2011

@Sleeky chic Any hope? Ive got a text for a face to face interview today but im yet to get the mail on my inbox or spam. I dnt even know d time or venue. Please help me out if u have any info. Thanks

I have a friend who studied engineering and is having his face to face interview today.Funny enough, when I asked him what department he mentioned he'll like to work for during the phone interview,he said he wasn't asked any question like that.lol Imagine!!
    But he did his phone interview quite early,sometimes last week,so I'm guessing the face to face is also in batches too. So @chrisxcell and Kkkossy be patient you'll get your calls soon Hopefully.

@bezimo,was it an unknown no dat called u for d interview cos I saw two missed calls on my phone,1 was an unknown no while d oda was 448.I just want to know if it's dem.tanx

Quote Originally Posted by ennychos View Post
    I have a friend who studied engineering and is having his face to face interview today.Funny enough, when I asked him what department he mentioned he'll like to work for during the phone interview,he said he wasn't asked any question like that.lol Imagine!!
    But he did his phone interview quite early,sometimes last week,so I'm guessing the face to face is also in batches too. So @chrisxcell and Kkkossy be patient you'll get your calls soon Hopefully.
    thanks for the info i hv being waitin for such information since....lets be optimistic cos i did my phone interview on the 17th

A lady used unknown number to inform me of my interview.later it wz confirmed with a text message.

@ ike4moni and chrisxcell.i studied civil engineer and i'm in for operations in ULFP.

Quote Originally Posted by bezimo View Post
    I just got a call from unilever to prepare for face to face interview on saturday.
    mine is for saturday, i jst received the sms without a mail. pls where is the venue in abuja and wat time? Am presently in bauchi, pls urgent reply wil b apreciated.....tnx

Quote Originally Posted by bezimo View Post
    A lady used unknown number to inform me of my interview.later it wz confirmed with a text message.
    can u pls inbox me ur number? My email address is [email protected]
    i'll b xpectin it......tnx

@all who had d fone interview, b calm nd optimistic cos its in batches, jst lyk d fone interview nd it'll continue for d nxt two weeks.. all da best to dose dat hav done diers. its well

Good morning guys. My interview is this morning. To the guys who have had theirs, were they more interested in your personality than in your preferred business segment?

God's favor in your interview today. I had mine yesterday. Just be relaxed and let them see that you are genuinely interested in working for unilever. At this stage, its still the outsourcing firm conducting the recruitment, if you scale thru to the next stage, then it should be unilever proper. Questions are basically on your personality, leadership skills, problem solving skills, how u face challenges and also what unit do u want to work in and why? Gods grace is yours. I encourage everybody who has not heard from dem yet to stay positive as phone interviews should end today while the other processes still continues.

@meetmeah, was it d fone interview u did or face to face...if its d latter, wich locatn? tnx... its well

Quote Originally Posted by rikkyjnr View Post
    @meetmeah, was it d fone interview u did or face to face...if its d latter, wich locatn? tnx... its well
    It was the face to face interview and your venue will be communicated to you thru a phone call or text.

+ Reply
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast