+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Unilever calling urgent asst needed!!

Unilever calling urgent asst needed!!

I got this mssg on ma fone this evening, from a sender named UFLP TEAM. Help pls with some advice.

"U hv bin selectd 4 an online test 4 d Unilever Future Leaders Progm.Pls check ur email INBOX/SPAM 4 a notificatn 4rm Kenexa wit more instructns.If U dont get d notificatn ,pls send an email 2 [email protected] wit subject UFLP TEST include name & email address in d body of d email."
    i already sent the mail as requested by the mssg house wot do u suggest i do since i am yet 2 get a reply. Urgent pls.

Re: Unilever calling urgent asst needed!!

Be patient. Make sure your spam folder is not set to deleting mails immediately. Reset your spam folder to delete mails that are 2 weeks old and above.

Quote Originally Posted by troublemaker
    Be patient. Make sure your spam folder is not set to deleting mails immediately. Reset your spam folder to delete mails that are 2 weeks old and above.
    U have done what is expected,
    the only thing left is patient and always check your mail

Thanx @ troublemaker and @ oilprince

what the mail simply means is that u have been shortlisted to take part in the online test organized by kenexa for unilever.
    u ought to have received the mail by now cos the test duration ends on the 6th on or before 5pm nigerian time.
    i got my mail some days ago and received the text yesterday.

I AV SEEN THE MESSAGE HOUSE. IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED OF PLACES. THANKS A LOT.

boy i did the logical reasoning test and submitted the test expecting to be given the numerical reasoning part only to be told that there is a technical error with the site so i should call some agents.i called these agents only to be told that the line is fucking busy for almost 10 mins.what the hell went wrong?i deleted the damned test in annoyance. god go provide the next bread on this guy"s table.anyone with similar problems i did mine on 6th of aug.na wa for this country

@lumuniouz, i had a similar problem, since 4th. I hav called, sent email and sms to no avail. Now I have left it in Gods hands

Same here, thank God they postponed it. But it still reads "an error has occured........contact your test admin.... Don't want to believe that's the end, some one please DON'T allay my fears......

At first, I thought mine was the only case, but now I have read the post of many equally affected guys. I still have not been able to do the UFLP NRT test because of a strange, recurring, "Error on test page..." problem, even though they mailed me, and many other folks, that they have extended the deadline for the completion of the test to the 11th so those who had problems completing the test could complete it. But the deadline extension will be a charade without the their corecting the errors that debarred us in the first place!

Guys, abeg make every 1 wey dey affected complain to Osato, the guy wey mail us, make hin no go leave us behind say we be minority group o!!!

I HAVE D SAME PROBLEM TOO MAYBE I'LL CALL DT OSAT GUY

+ Reply