+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: UNILEVER 2nd stage interview

Re: UNILEVER 2nd stage interview

@nalish, i noticed it too. I'm sure it's being worked on.

So it seems that this second stage interview will run for about a week or so, since it started last saturday and will run thru this week. And after this stage will be the final stage which will face the top management of Unilever.

To those still hoping, kip the hopes high and those outside lagos should be ready to travel at very short notice because so far, the notice has been given like max of 48 hours b4 the scheduled time.

All the best to those yet to do theirs, heard it's normal questions about yourself and scenarios that will test what decision you will take., and it's one-on-one interview with the consulting firm handling the recruitment.

@ toluluck

Thanks for confirming it. Where you invited for this stage? I have to say I'm a little bit apprehensive, because I haven't got my mail/ sms. Cheers.
    You never know what's coming for ya!

Thank u so vry much bro

@ biggerboyze...tnx so vry much bro 4 helping me out 2day wit ur tie, really do appreciate. Na God hand e dey, so we'll continue 2 keep d hope alive 4 him 2 perfect dat he has started...Nation praying!

@Seyeoba-sorry i responded dis late. i had mine 2day. @Nalish-tnx a milli @nation-tnx 4accepting my "pako" tie, one luv

@biggerboyze..... so finally I hv set my eyes on the legendary biggerboyze, cnt believe it. Biggerboyze na be d guy wey u write dat KPMG email addy on a jehova witness journal. I respect u, gzl, ufuoma, tripple C, Sammie77, u folks r ET ie extra terrestrial
    "

@Saint-Na my Snr ogas u dey compare me with oh. i still dey learn work..lol Tnx broda, it was grt & nice meetin u guyz 2

Quote Originally Posted by saint N
    @biggerboyze..... so finally I hv set my eyes on the legendary biggerboyze, cnt believe it. Biggerboyze na be d guy wey u write dat KPMG email addy on a jehova witness journal. I respect u, gzl, ufuoma, tripple C, Sammie77, u folks r ET ie extra terrestrial
    @Saint N...na my Oga dem U dey compare me with...I must humbly submit that I am still upcoming, man still dey look up to these guys U mention

@All Unilever successfuls...God who has brought you this far, is able to keep you so that you come back here with trialer-loads of testimonies...IJN Amen!!!

@ Tripple c....... AMEN
    "

it seems that this 2nd stage interview has ended.

it is well!!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12