+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: UNILAG Postgraduate Form For 2012/2013 Session Is Out

Re: UNILAG Postgraduate Form For 2012/2013 Session Is Out

Any pgd chem engr, pls do contact me or inbox me ur number so dat we can talk cos my debit note is reading a diff amount. Or any pgd from oda dept pls do contact me. Tanx

Any SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE of the dept of Educational Technology in the House ? Such should pls contact me or inbox me his/her email/number to [email protected] so dat we can talk. Thanks in anticipation............... or add me on the BB -27F4CEC9

Any SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE of the dept of Mechanical Engineering in the House ? Such should pls contact me or inbox me his/her email/number to [email protected] or call me on 08029033180 so dat we can talk. Thanks in anticipation...............

pls any MBa candidate here, who as startd his or her registratn. pls let me meet u. dis;s my email [email protected]

good day pals
    pls ow does one go abt the instalmental payment,i downloaded a form alredi on the spgs website,i aplied for MIT and d tuition is 150k,obligatory fee is 61k5,i intend paying for just the 61k5 +75k(half of tuition),i wld apreciate ur responses asap,tnx

@pompy, download the part payment form,print and take it to your cousse cordinator for signing. U'r paying 82,500. Then later u pay 75k. U'r paying extra 5% as part payment charges. That why u'r paying 7,500 + 75, 000.

please, can anyone bail me out? i realise names are being deleted from the original list online on a daily basis. For example, Msc Comp. Sci had 42 successful applicants initially, but now, just 29 is left. what could be happening?

@oparo, sms MUST be sent to all successful candidates. Infact, u get sms from PG school and different bank urging you to pay school fees in their banks. The online list doesn't really mean.

House...admission letter for my dept isn't ready, however I already checked my result. Now accommodation site opens on monday for ballotin accordin 2 unilag's website and I can't even start my registration because there is no admission letter yet and I need an accommodation on campus. Wat r my options pls?

Geology/Geophysics should inbox me dia details. I alrdy checked some,but couldn't sort dem because of my former account I lost.
    Besides, the prog is becoming xpensive, they said the cost of it at OAU is 1million, so they decided to shot ours up.Am paying 161k for jst 6months remaining. The HOD will alwas say we will soon start to collect Armed Robber Salary...lol...One thing for sure is that they will teach u very well. Practical n Theory! The HOD is jst too perfect.
    If u'v Geology background,then go bck to ur Engr Maths and physics. Physics background, read introduction to Geology. Sedimentary n Stuctural is another weak point of Physics peeps.
    For those working, don't take ur LEAVE till wen u ready for the field work cos the Field Trip is 2week on a dot and attendance is 100%.

Abeg make una keep money flenty flenty walahi!

@iamberry, the only solution is to get a good Sheperd that can apply n sell to you at a cheaper amount (Myb equivalent to the standard cost). Or u meet the Potters and rub minds with them or u can still do undergraduate hostel, u buy from student too.A lot of students did dat, I stayed in undergraduate thruout my exam period.
    Staff quaters is available too,tho expensive. Like 300k.
    The issue is that population is too much,no seggregatn btw undergrduate n postgrute. Even in the library u see undergduate in PG library.
    Just get any place u can and rugged the prog.Before u knw it,its over.

Hi oando,i will like to know if msc geophysic is an academic or a professional masters. Thanks

@oando,
    tnx bro
    i went to ma pg dept ystdy alongside the printed doc to apply 4 part payment,the secretary dere sed dey no longer acept part payment from fresh intakes,so i wld have to pay the full fee then,wow,to do masters nau no b beans o

+ Reply
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast