+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: UNILAG Postgraduate Form For 2012/2013 Session Is Out

Re: UNILAG Postgraduate Form For 2012/2013 Session Is Out

Fellow warheads(chem engrs) wats up. Any news from dept.

Please any news on Msc Elect/Elect

No News yet,apart from the Mech Engr dept.We'r looking at Ending of Oct or 1st week of Nov.Even the Mech Engr wouldn't be concluded till then.But u can alwas log on to the website to check ur STATUS!

What's the latest? Heard admission list out but waiting for confirmation from the senate. Oando, pls when is the next session resuming, the website says this session ends today!

oando and anyone that can be of help; pls I need materials and past questions on thermo fluids options of MSc Mechanical Engineering. 1 luv

@Oando. Wat is wrong wit u. Who do u think u ar. We ar askin u que and u ar nt responding. Dont allow d devil to take over. Now, can u tell us authoritatively when d admission list wil b out. Aw can one check his/her status illegally in Geoscience department. Also, is it true dat d first 3 students of each department get scholarship. Just wanna know. Morever, aw quickly can one obtain admission letter. I need it for scholarship application as it one of there requirements. However, just wanna thank u for d good work u av done. We ar grateful. Aw was ur exams. Success is ours

@success is ours, hope you know it not an obligation for oando 2 answer our enquiry, the guy has been helpful, try and show him much lov and respect like you tried doing towards the end of your text. i dont know oando in person but considering his contribution to this topic so far, am sure he will answer u in due time.

Quote Originally Posted by obaluaye View Post
    @success is ours, hope you know it not an obligation for oando 2 answer our enquiry, the guy has been helpful, try and show him much lov and respect like you tried doing towards the end of your text. i dont know oando in person but considering his contribution to this topic so far, am sure he will answer u in due time.
    Sucessisours jokingly introduced is enquiry; if u could correlate his introductory note with the concluding note. I believe he appreciates oando's invaluable contributions so far

Am really sorry guys! I'v been offline cos of my exams,really struggling for a gp that will enable me apply for ph.d sharply...
    Noting yet,some depts are still compiling their list.No result will be pasted,but successful ones will be informed.A new session is starting 12th of next month.So,u guys should expect their sms mid nextmonth,cos u will be asked to proceed with the reg immedtly and the Online Portal for reg won't b open till wen the school has officialy resumed.
    Chem dept took jst 48 or 50 outta 90+ applicants(Full Time).But part time is kinda easier to get.
    U can go to ur dept and check ur name,though I dnt knw how possible dat is.
    Anybody that applied for Geoscience/Geophysics should send me a pm.

One secret about Full Time is that ur main course-work will take u 2 semesters! Then ur project and seminar comes up the next session,but u wont pay school fees.So,its technicaly 1yr n 6 months.Jst wnt u guys to prepare your mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Oando View Post
    Am really sorry guys! I'v been offline cos of my exams,really struggling for a gp that will enable me apply for ph.d sharply...
    Noting yet,some depts are still compiling their list.No result will be pasted,but successful ones will be informed.A new session is starting 12th of next month.So,u guys should expect their sms mid nextmonth,cos u will be asked to proceed with the reg immedtly and the Online Portal for reg won't b open till wen the school has officialy resumed.
    Chem dept took jst 48 or 50 outta 90+ applicants(Full Time).But part time is kinda easier to get.
    U can go to ur dept and check ur name,though I dnt knw how possible dat is.
    Anybody that applied for Geoscience/Geophysics should send me a pm.
    @Oando did u mean chemistry or chemical engring? I appiled to chemistry dept, if chemistry please can you help me check my name. Please reply ASAP Thanks

i have my transcript with me, where should i submit?

@imao. U av no prob. First get d admission. U wil b directed wher to submit during reg. @oando. Av u checked Geology and Geophysics list. Did we fail. Dont write dose dat fail her wen u want to reply as it could b tasky to send individual reply through PM. We ar waiting o. Thanks my prince

+ Reply
Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast