+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Unilag post graduate Tips for Elect/Elect

Unilag post graduate Tips for Elect/Elect

The entrance exam for admission into the school of postgraduate studies in Unilag is around the corner, do ensure you practice and prepare very well especially those coming in for Communication Option. Other Options like Electronics, Power and Control shld also work hard but the competition is lesser.Incase you need past-questions for any of the options you can call Bestman on: 08091315366 All the best!!!

Re: Unilag post graduate Tips for Elect/Elect

Hello, i am a masters student already there in Unilag 2012/2013 session. I must warn all that the entrance examinations is never easy. Only the best are selected out of the many that applies. I scored about 68 to get the admission. Many of my friends didnt get the admission because of the score. However, the selection process this time around may be more difficulit and only the bests will make it thru. One way of making it well is to be best guided by good set of past questions. if u need a good past questions, including that of my set and with already prepared, self explanatory solutions and answers, please call Alex on 08187538622 or 08032231236. Limited copies avialable oo.....all d best!!

+ Reply