+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Unicem Aptitude Test

Re: Unicem Aptitude Test

@ukobule:: Thnks for the info. How do one get to this venue: VENUE- WADDEL TRAINING INSTITUTE in calabar? AT your last check, is there hope (admission into the venue to write the test)for gate-crashing? What is the net for freshers and possibly experience? Thks for your kind response.

i heard that one of the reasons they did not get multiple venues was to curb gate crashing. men it would be so painful for anyone to tavel to calabar and be thrown out of the venue.
    Q

Pls, those of u dat were invited, did u applied by sending cv 2 d email provided or u did it by post? Cos all efforts 2 send my cv via email proved abortive. Congrats 2 those invited in d house

@ukobule. What could be the basis of the position applied for. Will d test be Gmaths or elementary engineering? I applied for graduate engineer,electrical. I live in Calabar lets meet or talk on phone 07053355920. Will questions include chemistry,physics,maths n english which we were asked to confirm previously or otherwise? Send me a text n i will call you.

@ekkymor, it would really be best if Ukobule posted any information he had to offer on the forum. There are a lot of people looking forward to getting information on the test format.
    pls anyone that has any information should please share with everyone
    Q

The venue, Hope Waddell Training Institution (HWTI) Calabar is located along Hope Waddell Avenue, Diamond Hill, Calabar. Hope Waddell is Opposite Zone 6 Police HQ and The Governors Office in Calabar, other prominent locations close to HWTI is the Eastern Naval Command HQ, Calabar Sports Stadium, Addax Petroleum Limited and United Cement Company (UNICEM). Dont worry about locating it because evryone will know where it is if you ask.

On a Tourist note, after the test take time out to explore HWTI, It is the second oldest secondary school (116 years) in Nigeria, Football was first played here and you will see buildings that are over 120years.

thanks, those called for the test from other states to calabar; could u give any information on how and where someone could lodge or stay for the duration of his stay and how much it would cost.
    Q

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12