+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: UI PG Admissions for 2011

UI PG Admissions for 2011

Dear all, could anyone in the house shed more light on the pg admission 2011 for UI? Surprisingly, the list online does not include Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering Departments. Please help!

d

..i applied 4 M.Sc Mech Engr...yes, sm depts r not available on d list, do either of dis two things: check ur admission status via ur profile on d UI PG school portal 2 check if recommended, OR, u check UI, (d engineerin dept u applied 2) to check if ur status was recommended or otherwise, b4 u can get ur admission letter 4rm PG school. All d best!

Re: UI PG Admissions for 2011

Thanks differ, however the question is, there is no column on the admission status like recommendation. All there are are financial clearance, candidate qualification, admission letter etc. So how do I know if I'm recommended?

hi, maxymus i also applied for msc in UI.CHECKING ONLINE udere are few dept u wld c,bt wld advice if u knw anybody who cld help u check the list at the general office at pg-school or admission office there.i was actually help in checking and i was recommended for admmission(INDUSTRIAL AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING),bt checking my status online it has nt bn updated.bt i was tld to start prep 4 lectures if any pending the time it would b ready and to alway chk my box to knw wen my admission letter is ready.uess that answers ur question.u can cal me on 08182925000.

@maxymus, under candidate qualification is candidate admission: it is in d status column of candidate admission, you will find "recommended". if yours is not so, then, i'll advice, like top20 says, u get to either d dept or PG school for clarification on d admission status.
    Cheers.

@differ, pls I saw all u mentioned on mine and N/a was written allover does imply not recmended? Thanks and wish u all the best

Quote Originally Posted by beautiful angel
    @differ, pls I saw all u mentioned on mine and N/a was written allover does imply not recmended? Thanks and wish u all the best
    N/a written all over? as in the columns for.... financial clearance N/A,, candidate qualification N/A,, candidate admission N/A,, admission letter N/A, etc, ?

prior to the candidate admission updated this year, i want to believe every1 shud ve been informed as in up to the candidate qualification level.

if wat u claim is d case, its better u go down to UI PG school and check wats up n lay ur complaints there 2 clarify issues, perhaps its an error!

Regards

@differ, thanks for ur response, the only column without N/a is date of submission of form. I even calld som1 2 help me check, she said that they cant show it 2 som1 except the owner? How tru is this? Best regards

I will advice you go physically to ui to check urself. That's where u could clarify ur details.

d

... perhaps dey were "busy" n jst want 2 discard d person u sent. Sm1 assisted in all mine...Its advisable u go there in person 2 find out wats happenin b4 u run out of time on d issue. No one'll do it beta dan u!! Cheers

@Kjosefa et all thanks n God bless. I really appreciate. Will plan my journey.

hi guys,No cause for alarm i learn't they are still working on other departments.and for us whose name are already in the recommended list i say congrats.IT'S LIKE EZE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL.

@Top20 good to hear you were recommended for ind and pdtn Eng. I was also. We hope to meet there.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast