+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Truth about Airforce Recruitment

Truth about Airforce Recruitment

My Fellow job seekers, when I saw d advert for airforce, I called a very high ranked friend of mine in d force, he opened my eyes on what is goin on in all dis govment jobs FOR EXAMPLE airforce needs not upto 100 recruits and more than a million people always apply and they use a lot of flimsy excuse 2 drop people, and if you are NOT very very fit dont even border cos their trainin is very rigorous, alot of people die in d preliminary process.
    If you think you are fit and you dont have a very strong person to help you in also 4get it, pls dont waste your income on another of this OFFICIAL SCAM, its just the most lucrative way they use 2make money dis days, BUT GOD GO PUNISH ALL OF THEM FOR EXPLOITING POOR JOB SEEKERS. remember what happened with FRSC and NDLEA.

Am not trying to discourage you but I just felt I shld let U guys know what's going on. Gudluck!!!

Re: ***Truth about Airforce Recruitment***

Guy u are capping tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Criminals

Useless country,imagine dey wil take just 5frm each state.and over 1million people will apply.and pay 4 d form ,aleast 1thousand naira.pls who is deceiving who,na government or na job seekers?devil punish dem a million times

I wonder why folks have not yet seen d *light* concerning these "govt recharge card buying jobs"?If u no get strong leg,DONT WASTE UR MONEY

Truth and Reality! All in One

True capping!
    B

NJH admin. plz keep this posting on top because we need to inform, deter and cause bad business to all this forms of federal classified means of stealing of non-oil resources of ours. Imagine how much this will generate and non will be remitted into govt.'s account because many of this bodies were not considered as revenue generating bodies by the govt. And since the house of assembly has refused to enforce a serious stand on this issue, we have to start the campaign against it though in our own little way through this NHJ forum. Let them employ only their sons and relations into naija airforce who will end up dragging their name into the muds for lack of merit. INEC DDC machine was spanking on some people's today because INEC officials in some states left behind some of the corpers whom were trained for three days to do this temporary work becos of this same I.M attitude of ours. God bless only the good citizens of the world.Amen.
    T

Bro U just said it all, it all about business and money making machine for thoes folks. U could imaging its not quite long they conducted recruitment, while didnt they call on those people that applied and refuse to call the first time. Me have played the fool before but not again. pls people wise up
    God has a plan 4 Me

I have never been a subscriber to Govt Recharge Card Jobs, but Thank God dat Naija Grads r finally getting d revelation. Let'scripple dis their business.

oyi

Re: Truth about Airforce Recruitment

@gozie gentle red... U just hit the hammer on the head of the nail.... gbam.... let them do the work themselves... i don tire for this naija... even common INEC work, they replaced me and my likes with SSCE holders simply because i am not a yoruba man....

Re: Truth about Airforce Recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by oyi
    @gozie gentle red... U just hit the hammer on the head of the nail.... gbam.... let them do the work themselves... i don tire for this naija... even common INEC work, they replaced me and my likes with SSCE holders simply because i am not a yoruba man....
    Do not worry so much bro because what goes around comes around faster than they if at all thought. Man go survive am.
    T

+ Reply