+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Transocean support services or stanbic ibtc????

Re: Transocean support services or stanbic ibtc????

brother, go to ibtc dont go to transocean. I have been with transocean for over 5yrs.they will not retain you.
    Experience they say is the best teacher, take my words.

wether ther retain u or not,i've been in bank for more than 6 yrs now and i will leave 2moro if i get an engineering job dat will pay me half of what i'm currently earning....banking is not worth any engineer's while believe me....if i could turn back the hands of time,i wouldnt have touched this banking job with a long spoon.not after reading chemical engineering.
    abeg hear brodaly advice...go to Transocean in God's name

bro. pikin of God has said it all. i am a victim of this type of predicament and felt i must advise you. GO FOR TRANSOCEAN. i studied civil eng and stayed at home for a while cos i was looking for eng job. when i was forced to enter the banking sector, i accepted with the mindset that i will soon leave. but its two years now. funny enough, the eng jobs started coming immediately i joined the bank but none of them would recruit me cos i have worked in a bank. i am even thinking of resigning now and going bank to school here in nigeria just because of the stupid experience i have gotten in the bank. banking & engineering are two parallel lines. chose engineering so you wont regret it tomorrow. as for me, i will always be an engineer for life.

Please use these pieces of brotherly advice. You will never regret it.
    With God all things are possible

go for transocean,banking is not worth it at all.i also left the bank for a contract job in my field (engineering).it was a big risk to take couple with the fact that it was not a permanent job.but let me tell u,no job is permanent as far as u are not the owner of the company.you can be sacked anytime-.banking will waste your time,u will be so useless,u wont add value to urself,dont look for a company to retain u,look for experience,u r still young.banking will only put u on the street looking for market women to open account for.
    after 5years of had study in the university,u cant just give it to the bank.u r an engineer and u shud look for a place where u will add to ur intellectual savvy and not to your pocket.even if the bank wants to pay you 100k as a corper,dont go for it.i bet u,u wont enjoy the bank.let me tell u a secret,as a corper,u will only be making coffea for ur boss in the morning,also u will be making photocopies and u will be looking for files.
    to before warned is to before harmed.

Bro, i belive if u want 2 build ur career in Engineering, Transocean is d ideal place... except u hav intention of swihin over from eng'g 2 d financ industry...
    tink strait.. its nt sbt nw... its abt d future bro...
    gud luck.

HEY MR MICCOBD..HOW DID U GET THE TRANS-OCEAN JOB CONTACT..PLS I NEED THIS TRANS OCEANS BADLY..plz help ur man..i need this job more than u can think of.. [email protected] 07035015257

consultant star readers

Oh! Boy don't think it twice...Forget the Bank runs and go to Transocean, Period.

d best decision u will make is to choose d Transocean option whether expecting to be retained or not, you have no career in the bank as far as ur course of study is concern. if u ar not retained ur experience will give u an advantage.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12