+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Transocean RST (Art Test - 18/02/11)

Re: Transocean RST (Art Test - 18/02/11)

@Read7 you are right jare..that was a diode because it has 3 legs..

Bronze from that daigrams are inscripted on anything as a cross sectional daigonal lines...So if you can remember very well that there was one of the box with several crossed daigonal lines...That is what a bronze looks like in real life....

@donnmeks I normally stay quiet for things like this, I but wouldn't want someone to make a mistake in future.

One of the most common early use of a diode is in rectifiers, a device for converting alternating current to direct current. The simplest symbol of a diode has 2 terminals. There are other types of diodes like the light emitting and the photo sensitive. For those ones the lines that look like a third and fourth leg are actually indicators of their sensitivity to light, hence the arrows.

Here's a list of some popular electronic components; /f8GZfO

Cheers

Guys there's no need arguing whether it was a diode,transistor, or a capacitor.The answer is THAT WAS THE SYMBOL FOR AN INDIRECT HEATED VACUUM TUBE DIODE.So it was a diode ok.Just chill out guys if GOD lifts a man up no one can bring u down even the art test can't.Keep the faith folks.

oh! why this debate,have you not read that a guy strip naked to jump off the boat? please do any know d duration it takes for next stage,probably interview

aahahahahhhaahah..Mondada na mad man...chai As a matter of fact...I heard our papers were marked at the same spot that day and it took them hours to finish marking.I learnt they left at around 8pm. However, this might shock many of you but believe me and am dead serious.......I was told by a source that all the engineers passed. That most of us scored between 50-70, so they are considering taking the cut-off point up to drop some........I pray we are fortunate in this new scheme and I know God would do it...

guys,

also heard a confirmed jist from an insider that only about 4 positions are up for the engineers.

Transocean. . .wahoo!

Dont tell me dat Transocean had a test. Pls would there be another test ? When and where?

A typical diode has two legs or terminals not three.If u re talking about transistors then u can say three.But bear in mind that there re different types of diodes and transistors for various electrical/electronic applications.Besides to be really specific that was a symbol of an indirect heated vacuum tube diode.

@ ugobanks, how reliable is this inside source of yours.I'm not trying to get on ur nerves alright.But how realistic is that,to go thru all the pains and waste resources,to conduct a test for just 4 positions.Would it not be much easier & less time & resource consuming to just do an inhouse recruitment.Cuz i'm sure there re trainees in transocean waiting 4 d same opportunity to be absorbed.Unless transocean was just doing PRO 4 Nigerians to recognize them further.

@ugobanks and I want to tell you authoritatively that 40 engineers are needed. Why? Because they do not recruit every year and this is why I would be on training for 3 years with transocean(Na Faith). Moreso, this is a trainee program and not an experience position

@Ugobanks, did this 'insider' tell u how soon the interview is likely to take place and also share the format.

Please help out somebody, Sammy77, anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do we have any reliable source info for guys that applied for experience positions?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast