+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Trainee Geoscientist Recruitment at Exxon Mobil Nigeria

Re: Trainee Geoscientist Recruitment at Exxon Mobil Nigeria

Quote Originally Posted by Iykecollins View Post
    You can't share urself into two since both fell on d same date. I have frnds dat are also writing on diamond bank test same day. What I may suggest is 4 ur 2 choose out of d two, and look 4 a trusted frnd of urs 2 write the oda 1, since its jst aptitude test, giv him one of ur id card. My opinion though!
    Dragnet may capture biometrics (finger print and photo) before the exam, which means he has to sit for the Mobil exam himself.

for those in need of dragnet materials here they are attached , i have searched everywhere for that their verbal or english but so scarce , when ever i see it i will upload it here. 3 on NUMERIC while 1 on the abstract
    Attached Files Attached Files

THIS ONE IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY , YOU WILL HARDLY GOOGLE IT ANYWHERE . ITS AN E BOOK THAT CONTAINS ABOUT 100 QUESTIONS ON ABSTRACT /DIAGRAMMATIC TEST DRAGNET TYPE , JUST LIKE THE ONE I UPLOADED, D DIFFERENCE IS THAT ITS UP TO 4 DIFFERENT TESTS AND THE ANSWERS WERE EXPLAINED. IT ALSO CONTAINS GUIDE ON HOW TO ANSWER THOSE ABSTRACT QUESTIONS . DIDnT GET IT EASILY, SO FOR THOSE INTERESTED ITS ONLY A TOKEN, JUST 5H O, if u are interested hit me at my email [email protected] .its not compulsory o

@ henryon thanks a lot for thcse attachments.

Quote Originally Posted by zeason View Post
    I received mail stating the time for test. dear, wot shld i do i have anoda scholarship test at oau ife for my Msc d same day by 1pm and am to write in lagos. i don't realy know the length of time for this test and if they will stick to that 9.00am.
    This is a big issue so to say. Just weight the two and go for the best. Likewise me, they may ask me to come on that day where i am managing. But i am sure i will make it anyway.

let us be prayerful unto God to c us thru in the exam oo. My thank goes henryon

Quote Originally Posted by zeason View Post
    I received mail stating the time for test. dear, wot shld i do i have anoda scholarship test at oau ife for my Msc d same day by 1pm and am to write in lagos. i don't realy know the length of time for this test and if they will stick to that 9.00am.
    You can make it. They really dont follow time. Go very early say 7am or before. They will allow u write yours and go especially when you explain to them. My only fear is that u may not be relaxed to take two aptitude tests in one day cosidering the busy nature of Lagos. You can as well go there early and explain u can take the test till the next day. They are quite understanding while u pursue the msc scholarship. Anyhow, make sure u write the two. The key is communication.
    iamtheprincipal likes this.

chams ph.dem plenty smalll here o

Am also at cham PH. Yeah, they are many here.

Quote Originally Posted by elelenwo View Post
    chams ph.dem plenty smalll here o

For Lagos they dont allow first degree without master to write the test oooo, what abt ur side over there.

Abuja no plenty, but e remain small d test for no hold 4 here. Bcos soldiers don block every road within central area due to PDP Convention. No issues with masters or no masters, everyandy wrote the Test in ABJ.

calebcj: you info check IEC GMAT booklet '06, '07, '08, '09, & probably '10... howeva, d numerical is similar to shl, d verbal as well but instead of FALSE/TRUE/CANNOT SAY answer u av to choose two correct TRUE statements about d passage... d abstract has to do wit some degrees of rotation (eg 90deg), n oda abstract reasoning skills... once u click start d verbal comes 1st (20qs in 20mins), den numerical (same), finally abstract (16qs in 16mins).... dose who succeed shud b invited for d skills test, if it isnt written same day wit aptitude...u can download d booklets@ ieccareernetwork.com/product1_gmat.php... gudluck.... is misleading.

Guys, hw was the test? Mobil never informed us about the skill test rather the invitation was for apptitude test. The skill test was a shock to some of us cos we never really prepare for it. infact, i reserve my comment for the skill test ( 100 big/hard unexpected questions). Pls hw long does it take them to call for the next stage after the first stage. Congrats in advance.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast