+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: TOTAL TRANSAMADI COLLECTING CV

TOTAL TRANSAMADI COLLECTING CV

Total E&P Nigeria Limited, Trans Amadi, Port harcourt!
    Yesterday evening someone told me that they are collecting CV and i went this morning and have submitted mine at the gate, you can also try it, i don't know what category they are looking for but just dropped it, i do not know when they will stop collecting, but try submitting it today if possible. Thanks
    L

Re: TOTAL TRANSAMADI COLLECTING CV

they will not tell you not to drop ur CV with them, but i very sure that these set of companies have their stupid way to frustrate unemployed graduates. Be wise whenever you drop CVs.

Kola, there is nothing wrong with dropping your CV with a company. You'll never know which one will work out.

Mobilo, can you please give give me a precise description of how to locate their office from Garrison, or is it easier to locate it from Rumumasi.

Am expecting your reply.

You free to submit your in Total or any other place at all but just know this that from reliable info I gathered, the Total mgt themselves did not approve this sunmission of CV and do not know anything about it.

From garrison, board a bus to mother cat bus stop, alight and turn left and follow on the road that leads to the Elf road, Total is directly ahead of you. My friend, i have a work at hand and there nothing wrong in dropping your CV with known coy, at least you know they are not conmen. If you have opportunity, sow your seed too. Peace
    L

@ If u dont know PH well, then it will be easier for you to connect Total from Garriisson Junction. Just enter a taxi from Garrisson and stop at MotherCat for just fifty naira. By your left of the mothercat junction is the 'Elf road' that leads u to Total gate itself. You will see small yellow keke Napep on the route to enter or u may just walk. It is just a distance of 435 meters from mothercat.

There is nothing wrong with submitting ur CV to anywhere. Once u dont have a job or u are not satisfied with de one u have, u continue to cast ballot.
    What Will Be Will Be

+ Reply