+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Total test - 28 July 2010

Re: Total test - 28 July 2010

Has anybody been called for the position of Production Operation Trainee?

The Professional is both theory and objective with calculations. so u get to get ready for calculation associated with the fields u applied

@donchuky, thanks for the information

@zinnedna, pls can you answer the question posted by db4favour and give the house more info on the process engineering position (3 or 7yrs experience). Thanks.

@ All, those who applied for the aforementioned position should please speak out so that we can be informed......Thanks.

I just wrote minie last week. What you need for the aptitude test is just yoour knowlegde of English lauguage & mathematics.

For the professional, it all about what you applied for.It related to that field. Nothing more.

Wishing you success

@donchuky, have u done your test? Someone said that its normal English and Maths ie word problem, not the SHL format. Please this confirm ASAP

@Umardom is your test SHL format? I mean does it contain graphs and charts for the numerical and TRUE, FALSE & CANNOT SAY 4 English. what did you apply 4? Please reply.....

@all, do they set different test format for the different professions? I don't mean the professional test part. Please reply ASAP
    I am a Success in Jesus Name. AMEN!

Quote Originally Posted by donchuky
    The Professional is both theory and objective with calculations. so u get to get ready for calculation associated with the fields u applied
    hmmm, na wa ooooooooooo..........na to go dig out textbooks which include topics related to the position that was applied for. this one serious ooooo

pls has anyone been invited for Business Analyst?

I had my test today. The test was in 2 parts: verbal and numerical reasoning and the professional one.
    The first part is in 2 parts namely verbal reasoning which contained 15 passages with 2 questions to each passage which had to be done in 18 minutes while the 2nd is numerical with 20 questions to be completed in 20 minutes. Numerical contained charts.
    The theory part which is professional had 20 objectives and 5 theoretical with allocated time of 1 hour.
    The numerical and verbal were purely shl. Even, shl was written on it.
    Although I wasn't satisfied with my performance, I believe that I will be favourably considered unless they won't employ anybody because it has been written concening me that my desire shall be granted, So shall it be in Jesus name.AMEN
    Be strong and courageous, for the Lord has done it.

Quote Originally Posted by tosotudy
    I had my test today. The test was in 2 parts: verbal and numerical reasoning and the professional one.
    The first part is in 2 parts namely verbal reasoning which contained 15 passages with 2 questions to each passage which had to be done in 18 minutes while the 2nd is numerical with 20 questions to be completed in 20 minutes. Numerical contained charts.
    The theory part which is professional had 20 objectives and 5 theoretical with allocated time of 1 hour.
    The numerical and verbal were purely shl. Even, shl was written on it.
    Although I wasn't satisfied with my performance, I believe that I will be favourably considered unless they won't employ anybody because it has been written concening me that my desire shall be granted, So shall it be in Jesus name.AMEN

Your belief is strong. Anyway ask for God's grace.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@Maxweber,
    thanks very much, His Grace is sufficient for me. Hallelujah!
    Be strong and courageous, for the Lord has done it.

@okenwe
    its pure shl and any body telling anything contrary plz disregard it.

Quote Originally Posted by tosotudy
    ...Although I wasn't satisfied with my performance, I believe that I will be favourably considered unless they won't employ anybody because it has been written concening me that my desire shall be granted, So shall it be in Jesus name.AMEN
    Although you were not happy with your performance yet you felt very free to give out the test details to others, I learnt a very vital lesson in life; "what you make happen for others, GOD will make happen for you", just as U have assisted a lot of people, GOD will assist you and speak on your behalf where U cannot.

I love your heart man!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast