+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Topic: TOTAL Invitation to Structured Interview

Re: TOTAL Invitation to Structured Interview

Congrats

thanks but have to prepare hard now. its going to be an aptitude and professional test

ZAR

Hi everyone , has any body been called for the 3rd stage procurement department ( buyer position ). its well over two months or have they concluded the process internally. Becos as you guys have mentioned, their contract staff dominated the 2nd stage. Pls pass any information you have. I leave everything to God. I have not recieved a rejection letter nor an invitation for 3rd stage. I have managed to keep in touch with somebody who wrote the 2nd stage with me and the person is in the same position as me.

Please does anyone know if emails will still be sent to those who have not received any congratulatory email?

@ZAR

You really need to be prayerful at this point. Total recruitment is still on since you have not recieve rejection letter yet. It means guys of your cathgory are undergoing medical.

I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

I got my invitation today for RISK AND INSURANCE OFFICER.,...The test comes up on Nov 11........Please, does anybody have idea about the test format?

I got my own invitation today...I applied for the position of RISK AND INSURANCE OFFICER...Does anybody have the idea of their test format?......The test comes up on Nov 11.

Shl.

Go to their website and really practise their questions several times I mean several times.

www.shl.com

ZAR

@ cool guy

just got information that 2 people have been invited for presentation. i have not recieved a rejection letter as we speak. what does this mean?? i still cant get my head round it, if am going to the final stage, at least i should be informed. i also found out that at least 3 other people are in the same position as me. we were 8 that did the structured interview. dont have any idea about the other three.
    Pls does anyone have any idea what is going on. if you do just fill me in.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZAR
    @ cool guy

just got information that 2 people have been invited for presentation. i have not recieved a rejection letter as we speak. what does this mean?? i still cant get my head round it, if am going to the final stage, at least i should be informed. i also found out that at least 3 other people are in the same position as me. we were 8 that did the structured interview. dont have any idea about the other three.
    Thanks
    @ cool guy

Thanks
    @ cool guy

Thanks
    @ cool guy

Thanks
    @ cool guy

Thanks
    @ZAR!!!

Very simple since you have not receive any rejection letter from them it means your chances depends on the number of candidates Total needs for your position. You will agree with me that to some extent who know man dey. But you still have a chance I don't think they will call 8 people for interview just to take two at least another 2 lucky guys from your slot will receive mails from them depending on your performance and God's favour.

@ ZAR.... Be calm pray earnestly u will be called.
    GOD'S FAVOUR....

All the geosciences positions will be holding their final presentations early next week.
    @@ Have they started calling people for medicals and offers? Lets keep sharing info becos this thread is already becoming less busy.

Quote Originally Posted by oilman81
    All the geosciences positions will be holding their final presentations early next week.
    @ @ Have they started calling people for medicals and offers? Lets keep sharing info becos this thread is already becoming less busy.
    Don't trust them ooo they go tell you A and do B.

Just pray hard that's all.

+ Reply
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast