+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 57 of 86 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Topic: TOTAL E & P calling for personality test through dragnet

Re: TOTAL E & P calling for personality test through dragnet

@Billy I hope you are wrong, but from the profiles of those called there are those with master degrees and others with working expirience, so why would they invite those to leave a permanet paying job to be a contract staff?

but i must say your hypothesis make sence sha. But make them no try am o ..

hey guys! sorry i just want to ask a question. those that have done the interview, are they engineers cos diff categories did dis test o. accounting, marketing, engineering and so on, so pls has any engineer gotten an invite.

hello guys, How many copies of CV should we carry and do they need our credentials. Pls help me out. Please for those that I have been interviewed, kindly share your experience here.

Quote Originally Posted by kaduna2 View Post
    hello guys, How many copies of CV should we carry and do they need our credentials. Pls help me out. Please for those that I have been interviewed, kindly share your experience here.
    I only gave them one copy of my CV. As for the interview you'll be given time to sell yourself as fit for a position, and then you'll be asked two to three questions from your CV

@Kaduna, read other pples post on their interview experience, Amakanwa, kainos and myself have already given feedback . check previous pages. Bombalusca, I studied i did an engineering course and was invited. but i must confess that the ratio of engineers to social scientistists called for interview is about 1:10 (from my own observation). I only met 2 engineers among all the people gathered at the reception on the day i did my interview.

Those who are doing today,tomorrow and 22nd, pls dont fail to comment here on your observation and feedback. best of luck
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

Quote Originally Posted by Can Do View Post
    @Kaduna, read other pples post on their interview experience, Amakanwa, kainos and myself have already given feedback . check previous pages. Bombalusca, I studied i did an engineering course and was invited. but i must confess that the ratio of engineers to social scientistists called for interview is about 1:10 (from my own observation). I only met 2 engineers among all the people gathered at the reception on the day i did my interview.

Those who are doing today,tomorrow and 22nd, pls dont fail to comment here on your observation and feedback. best of luck
    Yeah it seemed the number of engineering candidates was not as much as other disciplines. Wonder why though, fingers crossed waiting for the next stage

I wonder why only very few engineers were selected for interview. Afterall, oil and gas coys are engineering based. I studied elect eng. and was not invited. Pls, all those that wil be interviewed on feb 21/22 should inquire why the engineers were so few. Lets hear from the horse's mouth.

Please do the interviewers require our credentials both original and photocopy?

@kaduna2, I learnt u need to go wit a copy of ur cv. When is ur interview and what's ur discipline?

@augustinecu, my interview date is 22nd in Abuja and my discipline is Economics. My question is that do I need to carry all my credentials as I dont have them with me here in Kaduna. If i must show them it means I have to travel

@kaduna2, from what Buma2 said, they only collected one CV. So, u don't need to go with ur certificate. Just go with a CV. If u don't have a CV, u should prepare one immediately. Pls when u get to the venue of d interview, ask them why they selected very few engineers and if they are stil going to invite engineers again for the interview. Thanks and best of luck!

have they done interview for engineers?

guy,it's important u try n have copies of your cv o

+ Reply
Page 57 of 86 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast