+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Total Careers-Apply for more than one position

Total Careers-Apply for more than one position

Guys do you know that you can apply for more than one position at the same time? Check it out for yourselves, utilize it to your own advantage.

Managing your account
    - Applications
    Click on View My Account to access and edit your resume and applications.
    You can apply for one or more positions by clicking on Our Vacancies, then Apply at the bottom of the vacancy selected.
    You can apply for up to three advertised positions at the same time. Your resume will be the same, but can tailor your reasons for applying to each position.

Indicated to the right of the vacancy for which you have applied, the status of your applications changes as they are processed by our recruiters. If you have submitted an unsolicited application, the applicable status is Added to Applicant Pool.
    You can browse the list of your inactive applications by clicking on Application History.

Application statuses
    - "Under examination": You have applied for a vacancy. The recruiter in charge of the vacancy will examine your application and contact you directly if your profile matches the position to be filled.
    - "Invited for an interview": Your application has been shortlisted and you have begun the recruitment process.
    - "Unsuccessful": You have applied for a vacancy, but your application has not been shortlisted by the recruiter responsible for the vacancy. However, your file is still accessible to Group recruiters for other potential needs. Your application for a vacancy has been transformed into an unsolicited application.
    - "Candidate pool": Applicable to all unsolicited applications. Your resume has been added to our applicant database. It can be read by all Group recruiters, who can contact you directly if your profile matches a position to be filled.

to see the full details click on "how does it work" under my account section

Thank God the site has finally opened...just concluded mine (you bet I applied for 3 different positions)

Re: Total Careers-Apply for more than one position

guy please dont do so,you will be disqualified...wen applyin for more than one position...it should not be the same advertisment
    i hope u understand

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple-C
    Guys do you know that you can apply for more than one position at the same time? Check it out for yourselves, utilize it to your own advantage.

Managing your account
    - Applications
    Click on View My Account to access and edit your resume and applications.
    You can apply for one or more positions by clicking on Our Vacancies, then Apply at the bottom of the vacancy selected.
    You can apply for up to three advertised positions at the same time. Your resume will be the same, but can tailor your reasons for applying to each position.

Indicated to the right of the vacancy for which you have applied, the status of your applications changes as they are processed by our recruiters. If you have submitted an unsolicited application, the applicable status is Added to Applicant Pool.
    You can browse the list of your inactive applications by clicking on Application History.

Application statuses
    - "Under examination": You have applied for a vacancy. The recruiter in charge of the vacancy will examine your application and contact you directly if your profile matches the position to be filled.
    - "Invited for an interview": Your application has been shortlisted and you have begun the recruitment process.
    - "Unsuccessful": You have applied for a vacancy, but your application has not been shortlisted by the recruiter responsible for the vacancy. However, your file is still accessible to Group recruiters for other potential needs. Your application for a vacancy has been transformed into an unsolicited application.
    - "Candidate pool": Applicable to all unsolicited applications. Your resume has been added to our applicant database. It can be read by all Group recruiters, who can contact you directly if your profile matches a position to be filled.

to see the full details click on "how does it work" under my account section

Thank God the site has finally opened...just concluded mine (you bet I applied for 3 different positions)
    passport for disqualification

@gizmo4real, you do not have to conclude that it a passport for disqualification.. Or are you the P.A to the H.R. total.
    @others, Good your concerns are duly noted and understood but Triple C culled that out from the career page of the website, Its legit...
    On the publication on the national daily "........Applicants are hereby advised to not to apply for more than ONE position, as doing so MAY result to automatic disqualification...

dat MAY na strategy,i it an indirect form of warning.it means automatic disqualification.pls dont be greedy or claiming to be 2 wise.just know watz u r going 4.2 many option takes u out of d SCOPE.goodluck 2 u all
    $

@ALL, thanks for the advice; NOTED! and effected as adviced

@all, 10x 4 sticking it out 1ce again for one of your own, just successfully withdrew 2 of the 3, I guess I am back in safe waters...lol

Can some one pls give me the new link total career application. I didint get it.Plssssssss

@ Jikeme Anthony, here it is
    http://careers.total.com/careersFO/careers/critereRechercheOffre?CTRL_ID=8&LINK_ACTION=MODIFI ER_CRITERE&$DTO_SESSION$LANGUE_0=EN

Search for the jobs under the categories you would prefer, make hay while the sun shines, I guess today makes it 2 weeks from 20th May, thus it should be ending by 2359hrs tonight

I guess they have closed pretty earlier dan we anticipated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

I think i saw some thing like "You can apply for up to three advertised positions at the same time. Your resume will be the same, but can tailor your reasons for applying to each position." anyway I applied for only one position.

@aragon; the website is on. I just did this morning. U can still try with www.careers.total.com. Go to vacancies, select a Country and Category, Click on the Position u want to apply for and apply at the bottom of the page. you may need to register if you have not done so before.

Rgds,

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple-C
    @ALL, thanks for the advice; NOTED! and effected as adviced
    @house, I am very sure it was stated in the Guardian 20th advert that applying for more than one position is

AUTAMATIC DISQUALIFICATION

Quote Originally Posted by Treasured
    I think i saw some thing like "You can apply for up to three advertised positions at the same time. Your resume will be the same, but can tailor your reasons for applying to each position." anyway I applied for only one position.

@aragon; the website is on. I just did this morning. U can still try with www.careers.total.com. Go to vacancies, select a Country and Category, Click on the Position u want to apply for and apply at the bottom of the page. you may need to register if you have not done so before.

Rgds,
    @Treasured; I also saw the same, but the voice of the masses is the voice of God, better play it safe and well calculated, a bird at hand worths two 3 on total website...lol

Brother wetin this Halliburton guys dey do?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast