+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Text frm callredux

Text frm callredux

House. I recieved a text frm CALLREDUX and it reads thus;
    Congratulations, you have shortlised for an online Aptitude test. check your email for details about booking your test date.
    Pls does anyone in the house recieve same text? Is it for real or scam?

Re: Text frm callredux

Its for real I got the same thing.Its going to be an online test. follow the procedures they sent to you

guyzzzzzzzzzz callredux is a scam, i innocently applied in 2009, wrote the test wit a friend and witout even preparing we passed........the test. i was already gearing to start work wen a good samaritan on NHJ informed us of the fradulent nature of callredux.....its about marketing call rates and blah...blah..blah then they wil offer u and attractive incentive package wit an unbelieveable bonus....but u will end up.........collecting peoples money and paying it into there account with no result...mind u, they will offer the job witout even a face to face interview. i was given employment witout knowing or visiting any office....

well unless they hav legitimized..........

but guyz open ur eyes ,nose,ears and even mouth............i strongly say they are SCAMMERS.

LG4KK,Where u actually paid thru the period u were employed,even after collecting peoples money & putting it into CALLREDUX account.Please let us kno if u were paid and how much.Thank you.

NO, i was not paid, i did not actually collect anybodies money ,but that was the nature of the supposed job.....its about marketing call rates abi, eh ur unsuspecting customer will hav to pay for the service that wil never come. i was employed but after geting the eye opener from a good samaritan on NHJ, i backed out, employment witout ever meeting your employer.........even if they now put a face to this scam,plssssssss be adviced. na scamoru.

they hav a very fine website........that almost looks real, they are really sophisticated scammers ,so better stay clear .

LG4KK,Thanks 4 the tip,i ve been skeptical about this callredux people.I nid some thing serious not things like this.Cheers.

thanks for the heads up. i suspect they are scam but there packaging this time is too much. they are even offering online tests..blah, blah...

+ Reply