+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Test Invite From Nlng For the material engineer position

Re: Test Invite From Nlng For the material engineer position

Quote Originally Posted by the chosen one View Post
    Just got mail from LNG dat there is no test venue for lagos o
    Chineke!!! What of the people they confirmed location from na. I was asked to confirm and I told em Port Harcourt and them never reply since. I applied for Contract Engineer, pls which email do I contact, u can PM me or is it the normal one email that contacted peeps?

Quote Originally Posted by orisamika View Post
    Pls house, i notice one tin, d date is confusing. I went back 2 check d IV and d date written there was Monday 14th Feb 2012 but Monday is 13 not 14. though i want 2 mail dem to confirm. @jay boi, d requesred document are 1) CV indicating dat u av 5-7 yrs post graduate working experience, 2) 1st degree cert to show dat u av 2:1, 3) birth cert to show dat u are less dan 35 yrs, 4) recent passport size photograph and read shl 2 prepare 4 d test. dats all.
    have you contacted them cos i have the same issue. pls anybody with info on this pls inform the house.
    u

@funkyfella&other Contract Engineers, its now very clear that only materials Engineers have been invited for d test,i believe,contract Engineers will be invited soon
    @orisamika,does the invitation mail specify we should practice SHL Ques?
    @All Material Engineers,pls kindly keep us posted wit d nature of d ques once u r guyz r done wit d test nxt wk(especially,if there is any DISCIPLINE test or not)...wishing u all success on ur test days,b it 13,14 or 15th feb'12.congratz

Hi guys pls can you update the house on the test format so we can know what to expect?
    u

@Tunwumi,orisamika and Material Engineers,i ope d test went well in ur respective test days.Kindly let d HOUSE know d nature/format of d test u wrote.was it SHL?(Highlight d type of SHL as it varies at times)Did u guys write any discipline test on materials engineering?if Yes,was d Discipline test Theory of Objective Questions?All d best in d struggle

@jay boi, d email refer us to www.shl.com. d test was shl and ws cool. though time is always an issue so u just av 2 b fast and accurate. imagine 60 questions in 10 minutes, 40 questions in 7 minutes, 30 numerical questn in 20 minutes. dere are 5 questn packages comprising of verbal, numerical, critical reasoning etc bcos i cant rememba all. it lasted 4 almost 3 hours wit thorough explanation and supervision of each package. its nt too hard ma pple but time........

no discipline test on material engrg

Question Re: Test Invite From Nlng For the material engineer position

Quote Originally Posted by orisamika View Post
    @jay boi, d email refer us to www.shl.com. d test was shl and ws cool. though time is always an issue so u just av 2 b fast and accurate. imagine 60 questions in 10 minutes, 40 questions in 7 minutes, 30 numerical questn in 20 minutes. dere are 5 questn packages comprising of verbal, numerical, critical reasoning etc bcos i cant rememba all. it lasted 4 almost 3 hours wit thorough explanation and supervision of each package. its nt too hard ma pple but time........
    Please, was the comprehension in the form of YES, NO, CANNOT SAY or was it multiple answers for a particular question?

it was yes,no cannot say type. the test you will be given will not be enineering base but it will relate to the work you are expected to do. for example we were given a test to arrange bin/request card in a particular order. there was one that we should find error in the request form that was exchange between two department and the third one was identification of two identical shape. the tests are simple but the time is just too short. so you have to be very fast.
    u

Quote Originally Posted by tunwumi View Post
    it was yes,no cannot say type. the test you will be given will not be enineering base but it will relate to the work you are expected to do. for example we were given a test to arrange bin/request card in a particular order. there was one that we should find error in the request form that was exchange between two department and the third one was identification of two identical shape. the tests are simple but the time is just too short. so you have to be very fast.
    @orisamika and tunwumi,tnx a bunch 4 a detailed briefing,pls D"CRITICAL REASONING" u mentioned,is it part of d Verbal sectn(yes,no,cannot say)?or is it a full section on its own?May God crown ur success with NLNG offer letter.pls send me ur fone nos to "[email protected]"
    @funkyfella&other Contract Engineers,ve u gotten any test IV yet?i know of someone dat was sent a mail dat he has been shortlisted for mechanical surpervisor and dat he shud specify his location and await for test by ist wk of march.who knowz weda contract engineers will be tested same period.

Jh- cdh-aebbi
    u

jhj cdh aebbi

Quote Originally Posted by tunwumi View Post
    Jh- cdh-aebbi
    u

@tunwumi,woz up?i can't decode was u wrote in ur last response..its dat ur BB pin?i gat no BB is fo.inbox me "[email protected]"

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12