+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Topic: Talentwise Oil and Gas Recruitment for Graduate Trainee

Re: Talentwise Oil and Gas Recruitment for Graduate Trainee

Quote Originally Posted by icecream931 View Post
    I got an invitation from them now I'm a?? bit confused by †?? message sent to ??. This ?§ †?? content of †?? message.

GTP
    You have been selected to participate in the Graduate Trainee Programme. Visit www.pistonandfusion.org to register. Registration closes 16th Feb. 2012. P&F Team
    †?? confusion ?§ that there ?§ a?? mistake i??n?? †?? date given to ??. Maybe its 16th march. Who else got †?? invitation, please
    I doubt if what u got is from them. The application in the newspaper give 29th as deadline for application. How can feb 16th now becomes deadline for registration when application is still open till 29th of feb.

I hear Talentwise is actually recruiting for Seplat Petroleum. Those eligible, grab it. Seplat isnt a bad place from what i know about the place.

@kjosefa, how can u say i don't know what I'm saying. When they sent me that message above, i was confused bcos 16th has expired, that was the reason why i posted it here. But today i received another message from them with the correct date this time which is 24th februay. Listen let me tell you their game plan, after sending your cv to them and you meet their requirements, you will be sent this message

GTP
    You have been selected to participate in the Graduate Trainee Programme. Visit www.pistonandfusion.org to register. Registration closes 24th Feb. 2012. P&F Team

Only shortlisted candidates will receive this message.
    The candidates are now expected to pay 49,900k in firstbank before registering in †?? website sent above.

So, please I'm not lying about this afterall when i posted that message earlier, someone asked me if i have paid the money (as at then i haven't even checked the website bcos i was busy then), that means I'm not the only one that have gotten the message.

Run!!!! This is scam!!! No recruitment agency asks candidates for money!!
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

@4701, thanks for the ginger!!! .................but when you say it is not a bad place what do you mean? cos checking from their website, the coy is relatively new

@Passenger: Seplat is a merger of Platform petroleum and other companies from what you see on their website. And platform petroleum has been making some good impact in the Oil n Gas industry for quite q while. I guess the merger was to make a better contribution and it wont be a bad place to pitch tent bros.

@ all after writing my earlier post i had the urge to google piston and fusion(because they are the one to conduct training), from google, i was able to locate their facebook webpage (where they also pasted the advertisement for the job earlier) and found out the training was free. I was told how to register when i get to their site. So i went back to their website and found out that that earlier fee (49,900) was not for graduate trainees but for professionals. So i tried to open the graduate trainee section with my phone all to no avail. So i quickly rushed to †?ecyber cafe, and then it opened and I've registered (free). They said i should expect a mail from them in 24 hours.
    From what i read from the graduate trainee section, shortlisted candidates that have been sent a text to register @ www.piston and fusion.org will undergo training session first, then the aptitude test will be from what u have learnt from the training.
    All d best everyone. Please who else got the message from them,??i don't want to believe I'm the only one

Guys, this is a confirmed recruitment from SEPLAT. These guys are the one who recently bought Oil Fields from Shell.

Success people!

The email u received must be for another vacancy u applied for. Dat 'piston' website is not related to this current job opening. Don't discourage others.

@gideonyte i pray it is oh. Thank God I've completed my HSE program

The confirmation email they sent me was that they will get back to me on 2nd of march.the deadline is 29.

@gideonyte i pray it is oh. Thank God I've completed my HSE program because my HSE certificate is SPDC accredited. It will boost my chances very well. God, please let this be it.

@donivald I'm not discouraging anybody please. I'm just saying the fact and if u don't want to believe it, fine. I won't say anything about it please. Some one else has also confirmed to me that he got the same message from them

+ Reply
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast