+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Topic: Talentwise Oil and Gas Recruitment for Graduate Trainee

Re: Talentwise Oil and Gas Recruitment for Graduate Trainee

It is nt a matter of submitting late. I sent my CV in d morning as soon as I read it in d Guardian Newspaper. I think they only selected randomly neglecting d qualifications they highlighted. Guys, let's forget this Kangaroo recruitment agency that gives no room for fair play cos they hv called the number of pple they can examine. Rubbish!

@donivald.....I know very well dt d text i got is 4 anoda entirely diff company.....bt hw d test is cumin 4rm GTP, besides i neva applied to pistonandfusion 4 any graduate trainee programme........i dnt know wot 2 do.......

Quote Originally Posted by omowhale View Post
    It is nt a matter of submitting late. I sent my CV in d morning as soon as I read it in d Guardian Newspaper. I think they only selected randomly neglecting d qualifications they highlighted. Guys, let's forget this Kangaroo recruitment agency that gives no room for fair play cos they hv called the number of pple they can examine. Rubbish!
    well said!

I just got mine now heck ur inboxes guys.
    r

Still the same for me

Quote Originally Posted by bibiosmo View Post
    hi i studied biochemistry and had a 2.1 too ..i rcvd a mail for the test. for those who have not been called, its till tomo..ud b called aswell ijn amen..pls house does any one know wat test format talentwise recruitment coy use? or does anyone ve an idea of the test format or wt to study on. thnks
    @bibiosmo, i dont kno about talentwise test format, i believe dis is dre first major recruitment job (i stand to b corrected)... newayz, since d test is holding at Chams city, its goin to b computerbased GSE n u can find practice questions at http://www.gse.org.ng/questions.aspx and http://www.faceoftesting.com/sample/.... also check old GMAT books.... gudluck

@sallymos,congrats! Is your test on Saturday too?

Hi everyone!I hope the Talentwise recruiters do come here to read applicants' comments because I wish to use dis medium to express my concerns over their process/logistic errors. (1) Why should talentwise be sending a email invite for a saturday job test that's gonna take place in less than 24hrs Even d world's biggest IOC (ExxonMobil) will nt send an interview invite this late (I said interview and nt even early stage aptitude test)(2) Why should talentwise be conducting this shortly-notified job test in only one center (lagos and nt even the national captial Abuja or the african oil&gas capital of PH) even when we all knw thatChamCity now has standard testcenters in the different parts of Nigeria?(3) Has it not hit these recruiters that they should have specified in the national dailies' job advert that the whole recruitment process would take place in lagos so that applicants as far as Borno or Gombe or even the riverine areas of delta where their so-called client (d oil company) operates its business? This would enable the applicant to raise money for any possible urgent travel if invited. Because as it stands now: invited applicants from Borno/Gombe will have to fly into lagos if they want to stand a chance of getting this job. So when next you hear guys from ph/warri complaining that they aren't really considered for big oil jobs, I hope you get to see where they are coming from. Not everyone qualified for an oil job can live in lagos afterall that also has its logistic concerns for these applicants.(4) They need to give equal opportunity to every applicant who meets its minimum criteria (infact some guys wt wonderful results are yet to be invited, I wonder how organised they are at Talentwise; jst hope this poor level organisation won't b translated into their 2mrw's coordination).For the successful stage-1 applicants going to ikeja 2mrw, I wish you the best!Cheers guys! ***pls pardon me for any errors as I skipped edit (hate browsing wt a fone)
    Triple-C likes this.

@MAGIC I Think so, I applied for the past three weeks now and I was unable to recieve from dem. I GOT 2:1 in mechanical

i got dat same text too

@enzira pls sendus the address(venue) of the exam

@calebcj, thanks for d link. Pls do you know whether negetive marking is involved in Chamscity tests. Pls reply. Thanks.

they had better invite me oo

+ Reply
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast