+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: SUPPOSED SHELL TEST MATERIAL

SUPPOSED SHELL TEST MATERIAL

Guys I got this ‘supposed’ SHELL TEST MATERIALS from a friend who claims he bought it for N500(In recharge card) from Phillips(Who has been pasting his number everywhere for people to contact him).

I thought I shoulds 'BREAK PHILLIP'S BACK' by sharing it with you all.

I believe this is a house of intellects; so please download, peruse and try to discern its veracity; then let us have your views. Two GOOD HEADS are better than ONE; they say.

The very best to every member of the house taking the upcoming Shell Technical Graduate selection test. PEACE!

Re: SUPPOSED SHELL TEST MATERIAL

U hv don great, this is what this forum is all about. pple like Okoro should not b among us.

Philips is an idiot and a scammer .....with all i have known about shell.... they have never had such format especially recently...unless this is the 1900 format .... shell contacts shl for all their tests....be wise

Thanx man but this is not the format i've heard of.

gzl

I believe PHILLIP (or Okoro) should be kicked out of this forum. The material is far from what Shell sets. Shell uses SHL and not this useless one from these fraudsters. PHILLIP (or Okoro); nemesis will catch up with u shortly.
    I'ld advise you to consider selling pure water on the "runway" as a more viable business option that comes with God's blessings.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Though i haven't checked dis material philip sent but from someone who have done d sitp n passed told me d format is gmat which involves pictorial representation, quantitative analysis n d rest.

gzl, dat guy no fit sell water for runway, e no go fit run follow nathing!!!

make e just go sit-down 4 corner begin beg 4 money like those blind beggars (bambilala)

people like these scamers are inside garage doing agbero. they are not supposed to be in this forum.
    I walk by faith and not by sight

P4E

Okoro@Phillip, i was touch the way you want to deceive intellectuals in this forum, this is inacceptable.
    Please House that is not the format for SHELL TEST, from my little experience i got when i wrote it, SHL is the KEY. wish you all SUCESS.

I think i agree with ayomideji bcos someone who has sat for the test also confirmed it is mostly diagrammatic problems involving colour code and it is found in GMAT, the source also confirmed that no physics and chemistry questions were involved in the test.pls lets have the right concentration, the word states 'TECHNICAL GRADUATE TEST' jst check the meaning of 'technical' in the dictionary and not APTITUDE GRADUATE TEST.TANX ALL N WISH ALL THE BEST OF LUCK

kau

C'mon guys,

Technical Graduate Test simply means a selection test (which is usually aptitude test) for applicants with technical background whom upon employment will be working in the technical department.

There's also Commercial graduates which are those in finance and HR. Those are applicants with commercial background.

You all should get the GMAT book and the attachments I included on this forum for your preparation since they come with solutions. Although, YOU GUYS SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL OF THE SOLUTIONS ON GMAT coz some of the answers given for the exercises are fallible.

The SHL most of you are talking about doesn't give a quick feedback (that's if u'll even get one at all), so I wouldn't recommend that since there's no time to waste.

Goodluck Jonathan to all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kau
    C'mon guys,

Technical Graduate Test simply means a selection test (which is usually aptitude test) for applicants with technical background whom upon employment will be working in the technical department.

There's also Commercial graduates which are those in finance and HR. Those are applicants with commercial background.

You all should get the GMAT book and the attachments I included on this forum for your preparation since they come with solutions. Although, YOU GUYS SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL OF THE SOLUTIONS ON GMAT coz some of the answers given for the exercises are fallible.

The SHL most of you are talking about doesn't give a quick feedback (that's if u'll even get one at all), so I wouldn't recommend that since there's no time to waste.

Goodluck Jonathan to all!!!
    @ kau i would like to get those materials cos i did not get the attachment, my email is [email protected]. thank you.

Jst prepare on verbal reasioing, graphical diagrams, spatial wit machines diagrams. Also remeber 2 pray 2 baba GOD 4 help. Gudluck 2 u guyz...

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast