+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bennyluga

Topic: Suntrust oil appointment.

Suntrust oil appointment.

House wat do u make out of this I was told that I had been recurited here after applying and filling a questionaire online.who has ever heard of DPR certificate?NOTE THAT APPLICANT WHO DO NOTHAVE THE DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES CERTIFICATE ARE EXPECTED TO CONTACT THE AGENCY IN CHARGE OF THE PROCESSING OF THE CERTIFICATE WITH THE BELOW ADDRESS FOR FURTHER ARRANGEMENT ON THEIR (DPR) DOCUMENTS AS NO APPLICANT SHALL BE ALLOWED TO WORK WITHOUT PROPER DOCUMENTS. SECONDLY, THE PAYMENT FOR THE ACQUISITION OF THE DPR CERTIFICATE HAS TO BE PAID BYEMPLOYEE AND NOT BYSunTrust oil Company Nigeria Limited. TWO MONTHS UPFRONT SALARYWILLBE RELEASED TO YOU ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE ACQUIRED THE DPR CERTIFICATE FROM THEDEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES.

DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES

7 Kofo Abayomi Street Victoria

Island, Lagos State Nigeria.

EMAIL: [email protected]

CONTACT PERSON: Collins Brown

NOTE: YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CONTACT THIS OFFICEBY EMAIL OR TELEPHONE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE (DPR)CERTIFICATE FOR FURTHER ARRANGEMENT FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THIS DOCUMENT, STATING YOUR PRESENT RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS, NATIONALITY, TELEPHONE NUMBER, AND FULL NAME.

Re: Suntrust oil appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by majestic8855 View Post
    house wat do u make out of this i was told that i had been recurited here after applying and filling a questionaire online.who has ever heard of dpr certificate?note that applicant who do nothave the department of petroleum resources certificate are expected to contact the agency in charge of the processing of the certificate with the below address for further arrangement on their (dpr) documents as no applicant shall be allowed to work without proper documents. Secondly, the payment for the acquisition of the dpr certificate has to be paid byemployee and not bysuntrust oil company nigeria limited. Two months upfront salarywillbe released to you only after you have acquired the dpr certificate from thedepartment of petroleum resources.

Department of petroleum resources

7 kofo abayomi street victoria

island, lagos state nigeria.

Email: [email protected]

contact person: Collins brown

note: You are required to contact this officeby email or telephone if you do not have the (dpr)certificate for further arrangement for the procurement of this document, stating your present residential address, nationality, telephone number, and full name.

scan......................run................
    Agbamhon1 likes this.

Obviously a scam!

my fellow pear,run for your life.is a scam.i received online questionnaire from them and the email they use was [email protected]ate I google suntrust oil and gas i found out that the through email is [email protected] I FORWARDED THE FOR MESSAGE TO THE TRUE COMPANY INFORMING THEM WHAT IS HAPPENING.AFTER SOME HOURS,LOOK AT WHAT THEY PUT ON THEIR BELOW:YOU CAN GOOGLE THE COMPANY NAME TO SEE YOURSELF.I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO ADVICE US TO DO PROPER RESEARCH ON ANY JOB ADVERT BEFORE APPLYING.THANKS, MAY GOD BLESS US ALL. SCAM ALERT!!!

We are aware of the advert for vacancies in SunTrust Oil Company posted on www.123nigeria.com (offer: SunTrust Oil Company job vacancy). Please note that this is a SCAM. SunTrust Oil Company is not as the moment advertising for vacancies on the internet or in the newspapers. Kindly ignore all calls or invitations for the submission of applications to info.suntrustoil@gmail as this is not in any way connected to SunTrust Oil Company Limited.

+ Reply