Guys pls i need your assistance I just got the email (printed in quotes below) below inviting me for a first round assessment with standard chartered bank. I actually applied for the International graduate role (Human Resources). But am having difficulties scheduling an interview date on their site . Each time I follow the steps described by standard chartered in the email below I keep getting a blank screen and I 've tried using 4 different browsers(Internet explorer, mozilla, opera, safari).

Secondly guys i need your assistance with regards to the kinds of questions to expect. pls all inputs are highly welcomed.Thanks in advance.

"Dear ********

We are pleased to inform you that we would like to invite you for a first round assessment.

Please login to your account on Standard Chartered Bank - Careers and click on the link titled "Schedule First Round Assessment", in the left hand menu. Please then select a suitable assessment date and time from the available slots. Please note that the timeslots are shown in the timezone of the country that you have applied to.

For further information and hints and tips on this stage of the recruitment process please visit our graduate website.

You will receive a confirmation of your scheduled assessment date and time.

Kind regards
Talent Acquisition Team
Standard Chartered "