+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Topic: SOWSCO Sending mails.

Quote Originally Posted by onyewechristian View Post
    The time for the test is 10am....bt we all kno d ''nigerian time'' system.
    @[email protected] have a job wit an oil servicing firm in lagos presently....y do u ask dude?
    i wasn't invited but want to gatecrash, is there any other relevant information i need.

I hope your job will give you time to partake in the test

Re: SOWSCO Sending mails.

I have 2 questions house:
    1. has any Petr engr been invited, just want to know if its in batches?
    2. do they allow gatecrashers? cos i filled the questionnaire but haven't received my invite yet
    I am a Success in Jesus Name. AMEN!

@okenwe, me i just tire 4 this SOWSCO stuff, abi dem dey fear to invite us Petroleum engineers to their test. i have not also heard 4rm them oh and i cant spend my cash 4rm lagos to phc to gate crash cos i feel that it not safe 4 my cash oh.................

Well,i cant say if they allow gatecrashing.but am well informed that the test is neva in batches cos if it,they wuld av stated it in our invite letter jst as it was done in NAFDAC recruitment recently.
    But there is no harm in trial anyway dats if u stay in PHC.FOR those dat stays in lag,its upto you to decide individually if it worth it and if they wuld accept or not.....for me,am in owerri presently and will take off to the venue first thing daylight..........tanks for your comment so far

Quote Originally Posted by onyewechristian View Post
    Well,i cant say if they allow gatecrashing.but am well informed that the test is neva in batches cos if it,they wuld av stated it in our invite letter jst as it was done in NAFDAC recruitment recently.
    But there is no harm in trial anyway dats if u stay in PHC.FOR those dat stays in lag,its upto you to decide individually if it worth it and if they wuld accept or not.....for me,am in owerri presently and will take off to the venue first thing daylight..........tanks for your comment so far
    i know you should be on your way now. What are the materials one is expected to come with as i want to gatecrash.

Guys, how did the test go?

the test went well bt not as expected sha.
    The first test was based on report writting(cos according to the examiner,she said sme will wil b assigned to offices to gather info and write reports),the second was based quantitative reasoning i.e number series(52 questions),...the 3rd was based on logical reasoning while the 4th was based on general engineering test(20 questions).....purely GMAT questions.....we hope for the best finally.....God is on our side

The invitees are not even upto 25

The invitees are not even upto 25 and gatecrashers were not allowed in...though they felt bad and disappointed....well,baba God noni.....

Well its bad dt gatecrashers were nt allowed, but I give credit 2 dem 4 limiting d no. So dt they can handle things according 2 their capacity. It shows dt they r organised.
    Its better than folks like Drillog etc. dat will conduct a test for over 1000 people & at d end hire jst 4 people. Gd luck 2 all those who wrote.

yea......dats it cipha.....bt even at dat.i dnt see any reason to blame the test organisers for nt allowing gatecrashers in cos gatecrashers=uninvited guest.so i think we shuld always try and abide by d fact dat ''we are'' or ''aren't invited'' for any test.bt if u feel to gatecrash and u were nt allowed in,just accept it in good faith.it might work for u in oda avenue.....anyway, lets keep the hope alive.....ALUTA CONTINUA VICTORIA ARSECTA

@onyewechristian, i wish you guys all d best. Thank God I obeyed my inner voice not to go 4 gatecrashing. But note that some persons have gatecrashed exams and got the job ahead of those invited.

@All, go ahead and gate crash any exam you weren't invited, you might just be the lucky one...don't give up now...

@cipha, do you mean drillog has concluded the process?

@Okenwe: I ws referring to Drillog's 2010 recruitment, which I ws part of. Dnt know about dis yr, pray they dnt exhibit such callousness again sha.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast