+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SONA BREWERIES CALLS FOR INTERVIEW

SONA BREWERIES CALLS FOR INTERVIEW

i got a phone call from sona breweries inviting me for an interview
    i applied sometime in August this year.please for anybody who has been there,kindly help out on what to expect.Thanks and a feedback in anticipation

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

Re: SONA BREWERIES CALLS FOR INTERVIEW

No aptitude test? Well i really know nothing about them
    The best is yet to come

Quote Originally Posted by oseri
    No aptitude test? Well i really know nothing about them
    Is thr any must to contribute 2 what u don't know anytin about,y can't you safe ur time 4 oda tins.Pls,we need 2 do tins maturely.

Why dont u tell d position?Anyway,u will av an employmt form to fill at reception.One of d item is to indicate amt expected.@ admin,u will be given some bottle to drink.Then interview,used to b 3 or 4 man panel,1 woman,2 men and 1 foreigner.They check ur papers ask u to tell them what u do at ur last place of work.Then most importantly SALARY NEGOTIATION.They dont pay well and ur expectation must fall within their salary range.Lastly,u must nt b overqualified.So,they dont ask any serrious question except for salary and qualification as mentioned earlier.Best luck
    B

@ oseri , i worked previously with a brewery firm.perhaps that can be the reason for the aptitude test exclusion.thanks all the same.
    @Ayodele000210, guess Oseri is just keeping up the thread.we are all free to air any opinion - that is the essence of the forum. its well !!
    @Remikayode,the position was for operator mechanic published August this year.it is an OND qualification job.
    As regards the salary negotiation,guess i will maintain a neutral stand-asking them to pay me with their pay scale.
    As regards the employment form, please i will really appreciate if you can help out on what range of amount you think can coincide with the expected range - cos i really need the job for now?
    Thanks for the information - you are the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NB :just in case you like it to be confidential,kindly keep me informed on [email protected] or 07056476147.pls a feedback asap & God bless.

Like I told u,they dont even conduct employment test at all.Their concern is to know if they can retain,maintain and if u are trainable.Thatz why emphasis is on salary expectation and not being overqualified.U may indicate 25k or 30k.Call my no @ 08022840556(no midnight call,pls) for a link to a staff of d coy who can give u better info.I dont need to post d person's detail now since u are d only one on this mission so try to call.Best wishes-UR PARTNER IN PROGRESS_FFG
    B

+ Reply