+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: SLB- Breaking News

SLB- Breaking News

As a perpetual Gatecrasher, I stomble into the interview centre of Schlumberger-PH to see tins myself bcos we were told abt Interview on thursday/Friday this wk. To my greatest surprise and alarm, only 12 best candidates who made the highest points were called, and it is possible that it is only 1 person they may need to fill a vacant position. Thesame calling will be made for the next 12 disciples for interview on friday. Wether you pass or not is nt their concern, but did you pass extremely well? I now see that Job hunting is another institution entirely, we must read in between the lines of our Aptitude testbks, and when writing we must cover our answers like we use to do in primary school. Oooh boy! Na survival of the fittest oh! If u hv nt recieved ur invitation by now just 4get it. Shine ur eyez like thiefman torch for yet another company that is recruiting. God bless All.

Re: SLB- Breaking News

Quote Originally Posted by Engr Dan
    ...Wether you pass or not is nt their concern, but did you pass extremely well? I now see that Job hunting is another institution entirely, we must read in between the lines of our Aptitude testbks..l.
    VERY TRUE TALK MY BROTHER!!!

@ engr dan.na true talk.i have come to no dat dis life na operation deliver ursef."MANY are called,few are choosing"Check out!I will never allow multitude to take away my golden opportunity.

heo

kai chineke

...To my greatest surprise and alarm, only 12 best candidates who made the highest points were called, and it is possible that it is only 1 person they may need to fill a vacant position.

...Wether you pass or not is nt their concern, but did you pass extremely well?
    This has always been the standard at SLB!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

My brother na wah oh! I ask myself what's my hope? God will have his way
    I

Yep..we shld be used to all dis sh*t by now, d important stuff is keep pushin & keep tryin..1 good 1 must click..(abi una neva read other guys story here e.g BiggerByyze,GZl etc)

serious issue o! issues of national interest,kai na wa oooooooo

tru

do they allow gatecrashers?
    L

As a perpetual Gatecrasher, I stomble into the interview centre of Schlumberger-PH to see tins myself bcos we were told abt Interview on thursday/Friday this wk. To my greatest surprise and alarm, only 12 best candidates who made the highest points were called, and it is possible that it is only 1 person they may need to fill a vacant position. Thesame calling will be made for the next 12 disciples for interview on friday. Wether you pass or not is nt their concern, but did you pass extremely well? I now see that Job hunting is another institution entirely, we must read in between the lines of our Aptitude testbks, and when writing we must cover our answers like we use to do in primary school. Oooh boy! Na survival of the fittest oh! If u hv nt recieved ur invitation by now just 4get it. Shine ur eyez like thiefman torch for yet another company that is recruiting. God bless All.

The words in red nearly killed me.... I was laughing so hard I nearly fell off the chair.... guy you crack me up!

Eng Dan you are always fuuny since school days. i know you. no worry gatechrashing will soon come to an end for you. say a big amen. this pray is also for the house

Hello all,

Has anyone been called in Lagos?

Thanks

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast