+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Shell test

Re: Shell test

My status stil reads 'shortlisted' yet no iv.

for those of you with 2.2,listen cos this is the most authentic info frm an insider...now,if u filled only a 2.2 while applying and was shortlisted based on that, ul be allowed to take the test...but if you filled a 2.2 with a masters and u get to d venue wtout ur masters certificate, either cos uv not bn given or it is still in view,u wont be allowed to d test...they have all ur records wit them at d centre so if u lied initially while filling out ur forms online, den ur already in trouble cos even if u scale d first hurdle of writing d test, ul def be caught during d interview unless u can make up for those lies b4 d interview...to round this up, my inside source who has been there for 7 yrs now said there are pple who had 2.2 working at shell...u only need to prove that ur actually bright...hope these lift the hopes of those whose hopes were dashed b4 by previous comments on the 2.2 thingy...good nite house.

el-messi please how abt those shorlisted and yet to get the invitation...wat will happen to them?...please kindly find out..thanks

good job,el-messi!

Well, for those not yet invited, according to my source, you will still be invited....but you could also go there as some people gate crashed last year and some passed. Also, make sure you have all your originals cos nobody will accept photocopies during the interview if you are lucky enough to write and pass the test. Then to shed more light on what I said about the 2.2 thing, you have to understand that these people have all your records with them. If while filling out the form, you selected the 'in-view' for your masters, then you were most probably shortlisted based on your other info...you have no problem... but if you were shortlisted based on a lie you filled, you will have them to answer to. I wish you all the best....one house.

Pls has anybody contacted the staff at the exam venue?this is less than a week to the exam in PH and my status still says shortlisted yet no IV.
    Any further info from these guys?am tired of hearing you will be invited cos normally it should be 1 to 2 weeks notice.

what's going on with shell, no IV yet what do I do?

guys if u applied for commercial position no need to be alarmed as only technical appliants have been called on for the test.
    keep ur fingers crossed n always hope for the best!!!

Question Re: Shell test

goodevening all.please can someone tell me if its possible for someone to write shell exam for me and what i need to do.i am out of the country for a training and it is not possible for me to return untill after my training.pls help as soon as possible.
    Thanks.

@UGOCHI-UCHE. send me a mail so that we can talk at: [email protected]

@ugochi-uche...be wise..beware of fraudulent people

@jessy jay most of us raising this alarm ARE TECHNICAL APPLICANTS! Also a good number of us do not have 2:2 so this issue is beyond 2:2.has anybody received IV for PH later than 13th?
    Obviously 13th is no more feasible for us cos if we are to write on that day we would have been invited by now.The only possible reason is that maybe SHELlL is planning to invite guys to write around 20th may.What do you say house?

hmmmmm....this is really strange then i thought it was just commercial applicants facing this dillemma. anywayz all hope isn't lost
    fingers crossed more IV will be sent out by monday

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast