+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Shell and shl warning,what can i do?ur advice is urgently needed

Red face Shell and shl warning,what can i do?ur advice is urgently needed

Dear Candidate,

Shell Recruitment Group and her SHL Partner (Nigeria) will like to inform you that

your activities are been closely monitored online and you are by this email requested to stop unauthorized distribution of SHL copy righted documents in your best interest.

Regards

I GOT THIS MAIL FROM SHELL IN MY TWO EMAIL ADDRESSES.I HAVE NEVER DISTRIBUTED ANY SHL MATERIAL ON ONLINE OR OFFLINE I WAS JUST ASKING FOR THE MATERIAL ON THIS FORUM AND ALSO CONTRIBUTING TO THE FORUM.THATS ALL, I DONT KNOW WERE I GOT IT WRONG THOUGH I REGISTERED WITH SHL.COM TO BE PRACTICING THE ONLINE TEST WITH THE SAME EMAIL,MAY THATS WAS MY MISTAKE.....PLASE HOUSEMATE WHAT CAN I DO.....UR ADVICE IS URGENTLY NEEDED....

Re: Shell and shl warning,what can i do?ur advice is urgently needed

got it too! at least there should be a proof that u were distributing it. I left my address somewhere in one of the fora discussing about shl materials, u must have done so too. I believe everyone who did left his/her email address must have got the same mail warning by now. Let's be careful! I hope the agent responsible for gathering of our emails should be aware that not all of us have the materials and so, we aren't all distributing it!

+ Reply