+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: shell recruitment: problem applying

shell recruitment: problem applying

ufuoma,u cant bliv i still avnot succeeded since on the first,after logining in and answering tthe first set of qtns abt eligibility -do u av a BA/MA...ans:yes,av u eva applied to shell...,ans:no,do u av more than three years pro experience? ans:no;i get a msg "sorry,there are currently no available vacancies.ppls,if this tin is not closed yet,somebody help me.ufoma,how u do am?your sis one follow who know road b4 e 2 late.
    Any person who has succeeded pls put me through.tanks

Re: shell recruitment: problem applying

Sorry to burst your bubble but there's nothing Ufuoma can do for you at this point. The closing date was 30/03/2010 and NOT 8th of April as indicated on the fraudulent email that has been floating around. People that received sms' mandating them to go online all confirm the closing date read 30/03/2010.

Thats not true I applied for the internship on the 31st of march and confirmation to that effect was sent to my box immediately.as at 7pm this morning my application status was "application received".On the 31st of march through 1st of april it was "new application".A friend of mine who is yet to submit his own application was still able to access the upload ur cv section of the application form yesterday.my brother pls keep on trying,the application which started on the 25th of march will close on the 8th of april.have got to know about this even before it was published on naijahotjobs and other job sites.
    Your success story is on the way,with God all things are possible

^^

Maybe there's something fishy going on. BTW, why wasn't this advertised properly??

@OP

You can continue trying...Although I don't see the point, you really have nothing to loose anyway. Goodluck!

+ Reply