Topic: Shell recruitment 2013

Re: Shell recruitment 2013

hi, i got this text message from SPDC ''your
    cv was reviewed for offshore induction but
    BOSIET Certificate was not included or you
    do not have it. This is a requirement for
    induction. SHELL OFFSHORE'' has anyone
    gotten such text? is this real or scam? If real,
    how do i get BOSIET and how much? How do i contact shell as the text message was sent from 'SPDC' no contact. Urgent
    pls.

This definitely has to be scam. I dont even think you as an individual can just wake up to go do Bosiet on ur own. Jus forget about it

Quote Originally Posted by samueloiret View Post
    hi, i got this text message from SPDC ''your
    cv was reviewed for offshore induction but
    BOSIET Certificate was not included or you
    do not have it. This is a requirement for
    induction. SHELL OFFSHORE'' has anyone
    gotten such text? is this real or scam? If real,
    how do i get BOSIET and how much? How do i contact shell as the text message was sent from 'SPDC' no contact. Urgent
    pls.

100% SCAM, unless you're an experienced professional & applied for a position for which BOSIET was listed as one of the requirements; even the smallest of coys, will pay for your HUET/SAS or BOSIET training/certificate.
    I guess it is just a plot from trainers to get students to pay about 180k for the training.

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, even contractors supply manpower to work for Shell will send you for BOSIET training.

DIVFAVOR,catchdwind where have you guys been? good to see you still around
    r

@Sallymos ur man dey ooooo, we just dey ooooo, am hustling as usual to see if maga go pay...... How ur side na?
    Catchdwind I hail ooooo, ur boy is loyal.........enjoy ur.......

Please, can someone explain?........I applied since the 31st of August, and was told at the end of the application that I will receive a link to do the online test within 48hrs. Up until now, I haven't received any mail from Shell to do the online test. I check my application status, and the HR status is Blank, but the opportunity still reads open. Is this a normal situation pls or not. Any 1 in this same situation. Or am I too late for this application? Someone please explain if you have the answers. Kind regards and One love all!

@K2mature were you told about the test link through mail? If not, it is likely you didn't put a correct mail during application. Go back to your profile and edit your email, also check your spam folder.

Your Ref No:xxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxx

Thank you for your interest in a career with Shell and for taking the time to submit your application. We are pleased to inform you that you have completed the online assessment.

We will now give careful consideration to your application. You will receive separate notification of the outcome in due course.

Please note that our communication with you with regard to your application is mostly done via email. Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could check your email inbox regularly to ensure we maintain close contact throughout your application.

Please note that if you have previously applied as a graduate, you must wait at least 12 months from the date of your final outcome (three years following attendance at a Shell Recruitment Day or Final Assessment) before submitting another intern or graduate application. If you have applied within 12 months from the date of your final outcome, we will be unable to process your new application.

You can check the status of your application through our website www.shell.com/careers by logging on as a returning user. Please use the same email and password created when you registered to apply.

Shell is an equal opportunities employer. If you have a disability, long term health condition or an injury that could require adjustments/accommodations to either the facilities or the application process, please contact us at [email protected].

In an effort to improve our recruitment process, we would be grateful if you would take a few minutes to complete our Candidate Experience Survey:
    http://www.spa-surveys.co.uk/scripts/dubinterviewer.dll/frames?quest=J767S2v4. Your feedback is extremely valuable and we appreciate your input. This survey is handled by an external agency and your individual responses will not be made available to Shell.

*Shell will randomly select candidates to complete this assessment again during the Shell Recruitment Day. This is part of our procedure to ensure process integrity.

Meanwhile, we thank you for your interest and wish you every success in your future career.

Kind regards,

Shell Recruitment

got this after my online assessment. does it mean i stand a chance for further assessment? any comment people....

You just started a journey others have began since may....so all that's left now is patience plus endurance..
    r

Quote Originally Posted by sallymos View Post
    You just started a journey others have began since may....so all that's left now is patience plus endurance..
    thanksssssssss

whats up with shell? still no feedback since my online test. Are they done with the recruitment?

Quote Originally Posted by excell_chris View Post
    whats up with shell? still no feedback since my online test. Are they done with the recruitment?
    Let's just say they like to take their time

+ Reply