+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Topic: Shell recruitment 2013

Re: Shell recruitment 2013

There's no theory here or der..ur mail after d 2nd test said 'we will nw give careful consideration to ur application'...dat jus simply means u have scaled thru both online assessment tests and nw its time to check out ur CV, past achievements, ur documents we uploaded and see wher we wud invite u for interview or not..its as simple as that..if they feel from ur cv dat u aint good enuff for them, whether u passed both tests, they won't invite u for the interview...its that simple... So relax and hope that u are good enuff for em.. All the best!!!

Is your test score not part of 'your application'?

@buchaisky: Most definitely the numerical and decision part already had a preset range or limit the wanted...and once u finished ur test and ur responses matched it, then u automatically get the "We are pleased to inform you that you have completed the online assessment." mail. and from there, they go thru ur main application next. they cant have only lookd at the decision making, and now jus be settin cutoffs for numerical like u assumed okay!?!?

Bro there is no point arguin over this. we no dey shell hr department neither do we work for cubiks. Lets just keep hope alive.
    neymar, kainos_k and Lambalamba like this.

#ifItHelps......a friend of mine got screwed up by network just immediately she started d numerical. By d time she got a stable network she logged in again to continue only to b told to submit dat her time had expired...in essence she didn't even do 1 of d numerical but was still sent a congratulatory message dat she had completed d 2nd assessment....her application will be reviewed bla bla....till now her status still reads under review......just saying der is no point tryin 2 analize wats goin on....only d recruiting team knows....if u made it u'll surely be called
    neymar, Devonian and buchaisky like this.

Thats exactly what im trying to say. The success mail she got was pertaining to the decision making test...not the numericals. The mails flying around now i believe are pertaining to the numericals. **still thinking out loud**

@styq I refuse to believe what you said! Its not possible, and I repeat, there is no way a person would not have attempted the nimerical test and not rejected immediately! The success mail after the second test covers both the decision making and numerical... You can quote me anywhere. The fact that a person wasn't rejected after the second test means he/she scaled through both tests; and now the test score, the position applied to, the documents uploaded, cv and other information provided will be taken and weighed against Shell CAR assessment! The outcome will now determine whether a person will be called for an interview or not! Anyone that gets a reject mail now means his application plus test score doesn't match up to the C.A.R assessment! Shalom

Quote Originally Posted by ikenna58 View Post
    @styq I refuse to believe what you said! Its not possible, and I repeat, there is no way a person would not have attempted the nimerical test and not rejected immediately! The success mail after the second test covers both the decision making and numerical... You can quote me anywhere. The fact that a person wasn't rejected after the second test means he/she scaled through both tests; and now the test score, the position applied to, the documents uploaded, cv and other information provided will be taken and weighed against Shell CAR assessment! The outcome will now determine whether a person will be called for an interview or not! Anyone that gets a reject mail now means his application plus test score doesn't match up to the C.A.R assessment! Shalom

my guy don't flatter yourself o........what i posted is not hearsay. I was there with her when the m*ss happened. well like everybody else she's still having hope bcos she received the normal congratulatory message and has not received a regret mail yet

@all...let me come in dis way: my friend dat I mentioned got a regret msg on June 3rd told me he was only able to do just only 2 v well in d numerical test afta ten mins n gambled on odas wen time was longer on his side. Dr4, one cud get a congratulatory msg afta d numerical test but I must say d new success msgs pple are getin now are based majorly on dr numerical tests performance. We dont need to work or kno som1 in Shell HRD b4 we can kno dis given d evidence on ground. Remember, Shell SRD is meant for dose dat graduated btw d last four yrs n now. So, yrs of eperience does not realy count as dr is anoda route for applyin for dose wit exp.
    buchaisky likes this.

Cool Re: Shell recruitment 2013

still application under review and yet to receive the interview mail flying around now.

Lets face it!.................If ur status has not changed to pending interview at this time, u have to move on,.............it is very likely you will get a regret mail or ur status will change later to "application unsuccessful". No Mathematics about it. I did my best got a success mail after the 2nd Assessment, status had been Application under review for a long time until this morning when it changed to Application unsuccessful. Am not trying to drag ppl alongside my status change but to keep all abreast of the reality on ground. Except Baba God come change am now to "pending Interview", my broda my sister,....pls move on if ur status has not changed up till this time bcos dats d reality. AM movin on ppl....cheers!
    koloid likes this.

@k2mature
    Lets do a quick calculation. Assuming some1 registered with shell on 25th MAY and u know ur always given a wk to complete each assesment making 2wk. 2wks from 25th is 7/8june depending on how u view it. Now my brother do i need to elaborate more? Ur claims r very very wrong . Pls try to be factual.
    Thats why dey said first come first serve.
    neymar likes this.

Application status-'Still under review'. Fingers Crossed!

+ Reply
Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast