+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 205 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Topic: Shell Recruitment 2012

Re: Shell Recruitment 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Triple-C View Post
    @Donivald, thanks bro...so nice to be back after a long time of inactivity, Hows d application going? cos I have to wait till 11th of March before I can apply again (and I really don't want to go through the other option...U know what I mean, looooool)
    Now that is a good citizen in there. I didn't write last year cos going through that other means just didn't feel nice... Goodluck to everyone...
    Triple-C likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gzl View Post
    @Calebcj: from where did you get that the "application closes 14th March, 2012"?
    I also got that same info from someone on the inside (Shell Staff). Apparently they informed their peeps of the closing date. But it is not anywhere on their website.
    Triple-C likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jules06 View Post
    Hi guys, i av registered with shell and am filling the online form but am having problems uploading my cv. Is there anyone wiv d same issue. For those of u dat were ablw to do it, hw did u do it?
    Check to see that you are uploading the right format as requested. It is most likely a format mismatch.
    Triple-C and iHustle like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ufuoma77 View Post
    I also got that same info from someone on the inside (Shell Staff). Apparently they informed their peeps of the closing date. But it is not anywhere on their website.
    you are correct sir, the closing date is actually 14th March, though not on the Nigerian site, but it is on Shell global site

How do u guys applied, i cant seem to even see the register or log in links...can someone post the link and direct me...

How do u guys apply?, i cant seem to even see the register or log in links...can someone post the link and direct me...

Please guys is there no person that has been to shell recruitment day before or at least had a concrete information on how the process goes? please try to help others and it wont stop ur own blessings. and for those who have applied let start digging info about the process and not stay here and begin to celebrate successful application cos it is a step in a thousand mile that shell wi take us tru. pls drop any websiste we can get info here, drop ur fundings here please thats what we need now not celebrations of application. I am not excited in writing aptitude test what I need is a job and that aplies to everyone on these forum. so lets help one another tru. it just pain me I have nobody in shell. pls give us info if u have thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Agbamhon1 View Post
    Please guys is there no person that has been to shell recruitment day before or at least had a concrete information on how the process goes? please try to help others and it wont stop ur own blessings. and for those who have applied let start digging info about the process and not stay here and begin to celebrate successful application cos it is a step in a thousand mile that shell wi take us tru. pls drop any websiste we can get info here, drop ur fundings here please thats what we need now not celebrations of application. I am not excited in writing aptitude test what I need is a job and that aplies to everyone on these forum. so lets help one another tru. it just pain me I have nobody in shell. pls give us info if u have thanks.
    Bros you go need calm down you hear... We are like a family in here, gzl, triple C, high chief Sammy 77, and even donivald.... All you need is come out with your request and trust someone 'll be on your case... I also 'd like to use this opportunity to apologise on behalf of fellow housemates if our actions/inactions hurt your feelings...
    As for writing aptitude test, no one is excited about it, trust me. But what do you do when you have tonnes of application? There's gat to be a means of separating peeps...
    The first step in all this shell thingy is applying on their website by 1st of all registering with a valid email address and then submitting an application. For Nigeria you 'd see Local Opportunities. It usually opens around 1st week in March and closes 2weeks after.

Here's the link for the application: http://www.shell.com/home/page/caree...plication.html

Hope I have been able to assist you and @dollben

@Ufuoma77, thanks man....

@Ufuoma77, U r and will continue to be the boss, thanks a bunch for leading the way

@Agbamhon1...like he said, that is the first step, then comes the aptitude test, usually SHL (Though most companies in Nigeria are now relying on DRAGNET as their technical partner for aptitude and personality tests, I don't see Shell following suit yet...because shell global test standard is SHL, though the twist for this year may be sending the online links to the individual tests as against the usual style of Lagos, PH and Warri paper based test centres)

U may want to drop a PM (with ur email) for me in my INBOX (not here please, but inbox) so I send u the materials I have for test preps (3 yrs of gathering, lool), believe me, you wll find them useful

after the test stage, we will talk about the assessment centre (By God's grace, I and a lot of the wonderful in-house guys made it to that stage last year and we have some take-homes that we can share)

All the best peeps

guys please let me clarify so peeps dont get me wrong, this is not in any way related to shell questions...rather they are study materials I and my friends use in prep'n for diff tests and over they years they have proved useful for most of the current test administrators and can give a heads-up on what to expect......Infomation they say is power!!!

Inbox pls, thanks

all the best peeps
    dynamo1 likes this.

again they are NOT IN ANY WAY related to shell
    dynamo1 likes this.

+ Reply
Page 9 of 205 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast