+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 31 of 205 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Topic: Shell Recruitment 2012

Re: Shell Recruitment 2012

If u ar using gmat 2 prepare 4 dis exam... U ar in 4 a shocker! Gmat is like a,b,c... Look 4 shl questions.
    A word is enuf 4 d wise... They catch me mugu b4, now is my turn!
    dynamo1, Triple-C and heleex like this.

GMAT ke, lol...except the person wants to start applying for next years test already.,,lol.na God and super practice...kai that thing hard die
    Triple-C likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JTSOFGOOD View Post
    @ nalish do u have thing to say about what i have just posted?

Mate, sorry I'm just replying. Well, I got the same mail too as soon as I applied, but two hours later, another mail- which actually acknowlegded my application surfaced. A friend also got the same. I presume it could be an error on their server, because technically the time frame at which the email came was pretty short. However, I'll advise you to keep your fingers crossed like me and wait 'til they start inviting lads for the test. All the best mate!
    You never know what's coming for ya!

gud people my application status has changed to application under review in jst 24hrs.guess we r on track.plz anyone who can help me with past questions shld plz do dat.tnx...

@Triple C, please bro i sent u an IM on wednesday. Pls bigga bro am expecting ur respose ooooo.... Jah bless.

please guys pardon me, I have eventually succeeded in submitting 2of3 reports, thanks for ur patience and understanding.

Please guys, I am begging, and pleading that you forgive one of ur own...while trying to free up my inbox so the other messages hanging can be delivered, I mistakenly deleted some of the most recent ones.

I would therefore plead with the house, if i am yet to get back to you, that is, even after u sent me a PM, i have still not delivered ur package, pls send me another PM with ur email, and I promise to send out the 5th batch today (
    PM only, pls DO NOT drop ur emails here, we need this place for more constructive and value adding info, and moreover you! need to be careful!!)

One last thing to note
    IT IS NOT RELATED TO SHELL, it's only practice and prep'n materials.

one love peeps.

@Nalish, Donivald, K2mature, Solidarehome, ufuoma77, and so many great guys in the house

God bless y'all for keeping the house going, U sure have been and are still and asset to this house

big ups guys!

@oga gzl, Sammie77, and the bosses to whom I report, I remain loyal, we are yet to feel u like b4...I know u guys have what we need in you, so please drop a line or two so ur boi can excel, "and the church move to its permanent site...hallelujah!"

loooooooool

one love peeps
    gzl and Nalish like this.

Bro dis is my email: [email protected]. Thxxx bro.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEndowed View Post
    I don't know if u find reading comprehension so difficult to understand a simple phrase. No offense!
    Triple-C likes this.

@Mr Endowed, did shell reimbursed u after the test? how much was that? And, in the verbal section, were they comprehension, analogy, antonym, lexis/structure? Pls explain. Tnx.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEndowed View Post
    Wiv all the warnings not to drop your email here,U̶̲̥̅̊ refuse to heed to it,I wonder if some people calling themselves graduate do read instructions.na you sabi..
    Triple-C likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by K2mature View Post
    Bro....what date did you apply last year?
    hello donavald,i didnt apple last year and am a fresh graduate,just passed out last february,and my qualification is HND in banking and finance,what degree am i to choose in d application? since hnd is not specified there. What more can i use to increase my chance of been shortlisted? Please help

Quote Originally Posted by angolvagyok87 View Post
    @clever2008: applications will normally go through an automated screening process. It could be that there is a criteria that you do not meet, i.e. NYSC passing out year, Age etc. OR whoever is on the receiving end after the screening keeps seeing the same name and is rejecting your applications.

If it is the latter, the easiest way out will be to use a middle name and re-apply. Either way, I will suggest you give the applications a rest for now, and re-apply in a couple of days (if you still insist).

All the best, and Good Luck!
    i already used my middle name as part of the application,or ure sayin i shud change my middle name to first name? ,what bout d surname? Its still dsame na,what qualification shud i choose since HND is not specified there,shud i click no based on the 1-3 yrs experience? What community developemnt programme do u think might arouse thier interest? Am a fresh graduate in banking and finance,27yrs old too.please house help...

+ Reply