+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 202 of 205 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204 ... LastLast
Results 2,614 to 2,626 of 2656
Like Tree398Likes

Topic: Shell Recruitment 2012

Re: Shell Recruitment 2012

@Ojeebe , I want you to that if shell want to reject, they know how to do it easily. worst thing that can happen is for someone to do be given an offer in 2014. which is not really negative if you ask me.

@fadiboy, I concur. It won't be difficult fo them to send the R..mail.

Bro expect ur positive mail.

All is well.
    I am a Success in Jesus Name. AMEN!

Quote Originally Posted by Vigurl View Post
    What beats me is the fact that those who've done medicals got the same mail.
    Beats you? What flogs me is I have not been reimbursed! How can anything about Shell beat you? Are you a learner? Lol. Ever heard of Brownian motion in Physics? That is Shell for you...random scalar quantity motion. I am so glad my present program does not even give me the room to be waiting in limbo...

@makeway2029: lol, its true they're very unpredictable. But wait, na re-imbursement pain you pass?

Quote Originally Posted by Vigurl View Post
    @makeway2029: lol, its true they're very unpredictable. But wait, na re-imbursement pain you pass?
    Ehen na. Dem fit say I no pass SRD but dem no fit say I no pass reimbursement na. I just detest blatant and rude deception. Make dem give me reimbursement first before I begin worry for the job. And the irony is by March this year another mad cycle of Shell Heavenly Recruitment will start again.
    gzl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKEWAY2029 View Post
    Ehen na. Dem fit say I no pass SRD but dem no fit say I no pass reimbursement na. I just detest blatant and rude deception. Make dem give me reimbursement first before I begin worry for the job. And the irony is by March this year another mad cycle of Shell Heavenly Recruitment will start again.
    Honestly you dont need the Shell job bcos if you do , you wont be worry about their re-imbursement.. I can even dash them the re-imbursement money make them give me the job..Atleast someone would have somewhere to go.

Makeaway, I understand ur genuine concern o. Everyone needs this reimbursement sha, but d priority is obviously getting d job o, except u were sent d R...mail.

All is well.

Quote Originally Posted by okenwe View Post
    Makeaway, I understand ur genuine concern o. Everyone needs this reimbursement sha, but d priority is obviously getting d job o, except u were sent d R...mail.

All is well.
    Obviously the job is more important and I did not get a regret mail, not to say I am any better than those who got that. People wey even do medicals still dey house. I am just saying there is something called corporate ethics...if Shell cannot afford that inexpensive decency what else can they afford? At this stage that job may come or may not come but that reimbursement should not be a subject of debate. By the ways, I need that job pass you. *winking.

IMO the performance mail (p-mail) is just a form of posting so we won't be able to disturb them cos their reply will be "still under review". Some folks still haven't got a feedback yet. Regarding reimbursement, its really unbecoming of them, after d test each person got his tfare now post Srd (which involves less pple) they find it difficult to pay .
    I got d p mail last year, but it doesn't change anything. On their website they clearly stated that a new recruitmt will start in March and d old one shd have been completed by d end of last year. Some guys from 2011 r still on d waiting list, so for me the waiting list is not somewhere I want to be.
    By the end of March I pray my fate shd be decided else burst.

@ihope 2013 recruiting doesn't affect ours. ppeople recruited dis yr can resume next yr. I think we should be patient and learn to wait

Quote Originally Posted by MAKEWAY2029 View Post
    Obviously the job is more important and I did not get a regret mail, not to say I am any better than those who got that. People wey even do medicals still dey house. I am just saying there is something called corporate ethics...if Shell cannot afford that inexpensive decency what else can they afford? At this stage that job may come or may not come but that reimbursement should not be a subject of debate. By the ways, I need that job pass you. *winking.
    Bro, na me need am pass u o...*smiling*

Alll is well!
    I am a Success in Jesus Name. AMEN!

Oh ye of little faith...
    bring this back to the first page.
    expect great news soon

Bruv, except person get specific news, might be best to let the thread hibernate in some corner jare. Na just the T-fare dey pain me.

+ Reply