+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 186 of 205 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 2,406 to 2,418 of 2656
Like Tree398Likes

Topic: Shell Recruitment 2012

Re: Shell Recruitment 2012

Well said ctrl07. I guess only slowizzle can set the records straight now. My only question is what anyone stands to gain from deceiving this forum *confused.

3rd December is real o, no inference, no permutations or combinations, very real

Pertinent questions raised by ctrl07. Congratulations and over to you @slowizzle. Your mates are waiting.

Lix
    @mrsmith, you sound quite certain. Pls, what's d source of ur info, cos i really want it 2 b 3rd dec. Or are u making a faith based declaration.
    Once again i ask, is 3rd dec still a reality, given that no one has acknowledged reciept of an offer yet

Dose wout medicals r cravin 4 one. Dose wit medicals are scared 4 offer letter not received. Dose dat prank are out there playing wit desperate minds.. In all, it is well. Dec 3rd is 4 real!!!! Ppl hv gotn offer
    etters

Pple av got offer letters to resume 3rd Dec. If you av done medicals, expect yours.

@Ctrl07 now sounds so sure after the initial doubts...congratulations to all those who've hAve received their offers

Congrats to those who've gotten offers.

@slowizzle aw will D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ call u to expect offer letter even b4 u av done medicals? Very strange pls set D̶̲̥̅̊ record strait bro.

someone was called this morning to expect letters this evening to resume 3rd...its true

Yea for dose dat haff done medicals. Unlike slowizzle dat his medicals is 2mrw so aw come his case is different?

Congrats to those that have recieved their offers from shell and to those still expecting for their medicals keep on praying n hoping it will come as you desired by God grace. This is the phone conversation that took place btw me n one of shell staff this evening. Phone rang......kirrrrr... Habib. Marwan picked. Shell staff:my name is miss xxxxxx calling from shell m I speaking with mr. Habib. Marwan Me: Yes this is Habib. Marwan, Shell staff: I understand you applied to shell for technical graduate position but right now we dont have any vacant position in our technical department but we have a position that require Electrical Engineering in our logistic department will you mind working in Logistic department? Me: sigh.... Hmmmm I would not mind Ma as I know with time I will switched to Technical department. Shell staff: but Iam afraid we can guaranty your transfer to Technical department in a near time you may likely stay for two or three years in the Logistic department though working as an Electrical engr. Me: no problem Ma I will accept the logistic Shell Staff: ok we will soon get back to you thank you . me thank you Ma. Shell Staff: you are wellcome and she hang up. I think the offer letters will roll out before the end of this week likely the 3rd december as stated by the shell people might still be possible for resumption. All the best my people. [email protected]

On a need to know basis, some people who have done medicals now would not receive offer letter even by this time next year (probably till 2014). Don't get too excited yet!

+ Reply