+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 15 of 205 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Topic: Shell Recruitment 2012

Re: Shell Recruitment 2012

I applied for the SRD last year for HSSE and i was among those that their application went from shortlisted to application received then to application under review. This is more than one year now and i tried applying again, but got this response displayed
    "It appears that you may still have an active application being processed for an existing Shell career opportunity. If you have not been advised that you have been unsuccessful for this previous application, your application may still be active. If you have been advised your previous application has been unsuccessful, and believe this application should no longer be active, please contact our recruitment team for assistance." Pls wat do i do? a quick response will help.

Quote Originally Posted by ike4moni View Post
    I applied for the SRD last year for HSSE and i was among those that their application went from shortlisted to application received then to application under review. This is more than one year now and i tried applying again, but got this response displayed
    "It appears that you may still have an active application being processed for an existing Shell career opportunity. If you have not been advised that you have been unsuccessful for this previous application, your application may still be active. If you have been advised your previous application has been unsuccessful, and believe this application should no longer be active, please contact our recruitment team for assistance." Pls wat do i do? a quick response will help.
    Now that is strange... Anyone in the house able to answer this puzzle? @Triple C @Nalish et al
    Nalish likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ike4moni View Post
    Apply with a new portal account. Use a different email application this time around, but keep monitoring the previous application(and the previous email address too, because SHELL communicates with applicants primarily via email) in case you are 'called' by SHELL.
    Triple-C and Nalish like this.

Quote Originally Posted by donivald View Post
    Apply with a new portal account. Use a different email application this time around, but keep monitoring the previous application(and the previous email address too, because SHELL communicates with applicants primarily via email) in case you are 'called' by SHELL.
    You could also contact the recruitment team, as advised, if you can get their contact phone number/email. Good Luck

Donivald, thanks for your repsonse, you have hit the nail on the head.

@Ike4moni, pls follow accordingly, all d best man

Pls is shell verbal reasoning questn same as dragnet type or is it true,false,cannot say type

Guyz, I think I'm not getting something right on d Shell site. I can't find any advert on d site apart from the Geologist stuff. Even the Shell Recruitment Day part of the site doesn't give room from applying yet a message keeps flying round dat Shell Technical Recruitment is out. What position r guyz applying 4 on d site? I need to know b4 time runs out. Please help!

One luv!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrodanaija View Post
    Guyz, I think I'm not getting something right on d Shell site. I can't find any advert on d site apart from the Geologist stuff. Even the Shell Recruitment Day part of the site doesn't give room from applying yet a message keeps flying round dat Shell Technical Recruitment is out. What position r guyz applying 4 on d site? I need to know b4 time runs out. Please help!

One luv!

Mate, try changing your location to Nigeria first before going the the Shell Recruitment Day domain, you'll certainly see 'Local Opportunities'. The particular job position isn't specified there though. All the best!
    You never know what's coming for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ufuoma77 View Post
    Now that is strange... Anyone in the house able to answer this puzzle? @Triple C @Nalish et al

Oops! Thats really surreal, I'm afraid I haven't got an answer to that Q, however I'll advise you get a new email address to send your application. This is because you've got just two days remainly (technically) on the application window. Now two days is kinda short considering the time frame to get across to the recruitment team for their assistance. I do hope this helps. All the best mate!

Quote Originally Posted by kreal View Post
    Pls is shell verbal reasoning questn same as dragnet type or is it true,false,cannot say type
    Hello mate! Its not the same as the dragnet type, like you rightly said, its TRUE, FALSE, CANNOT SAY. All the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Nalish View Post
    Mate, try changing your location to Nigeria first before going the the Shell Recruitment Day domain, you'll certainly see 'Local Opportunities'. The particular job position isn't specified there though. All the best!
    Thanx bro! I'll give dat a trial ASAP and get back 2 d house.

Enjoy!
    Nalish likes this.

Hello house. I am new to the forum. I must appreciate u guys for all useful info on this thread. I need to know the order of the Application status(position). Mine is currently Application received. Wat shuld I expect next.

Thanks, im gratful 4 ur response but what is the structure of their test, like dragnet: verbal 20 questn 17min,numerical 20 questn 17min etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalish View Post
    Hello mate! Its not the same as the dragnet type, like you rightly said, its TRUE, FALSE, CANNOT SAY. All the best!

+ Reply