+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 142 of 205 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192 ... LastLast
Results 1,834 to 1,846 of 2656
Like Tree398Likes

Topic: Shell Recruitment 2012

Re: Shell Recruitment 2012

nna. Shell had beta keep d sabbath day holy o. Heard dey dished some hommies rejct as early as 5am. Nna. Na from winch d recruiter fly come? :/

Are u saying that after all the crowd they called all over the nation that may be up to 50000 or more they wont take more than 40? Thats serious!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    nna. Shell had beta keep d sabbath day holy o. Heard dey dished some hommies rejct as early as 5am. Nna. Na from winch d recruiter fly come? :/
    Guy if them send u SRD invite tru text message by 2 am, u no go kneel down do thanksgiving forget sleep? I got my mail for the aptitude test on a Sunday morning. Why una de assume say shell na Christian?

Quote Originally Posted by promise4engr View Post
    Mine still read shortlisted ooooooooooooo..TankGod even if dey invite me it will fall 4rm 8th oct den i must ve finished my exams....still hoping....... oluwa dey
    Some boys been de drink beer when shell invite them for aptitude test. Look how far we have come since then and guys still de give testimony for church say their status de read short listed. Indeed life no easy...hehe.

Just got my own love letter from shell! It woke me up from my sleep! Well, shell has just lost the best MD they would have ever had...#consolation#...! All the best Beejay (IWC) and other SRD hopefuls! Make NHJ proud! Aluta Continua...

Just got my own love letter from shell! It woke me up from my sleep! Well, shell just lost the best MD they would have ever had ...#consolation#...! All the best Beejay (IWC) and other SRD hopefuls! Make NHJ proud! Aluta Continua...

Shell, make u look face o0! God dey o.... I must do SRD IJN this yr..

Just got SRD invite from Shell. Anyone got the same:

Dear Candidate,

We refer to your application for Shell Technical Graduate Position and wish to invite youto our Shell Recruitment Day (SRD) as follows:

Date: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Venue: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Time: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is a whole day exercise and we advise that you arrive the night before the event if your location is outside Lagos. You will be responsible for your travel arrangements for which you will be reimbursed at our own rates. We do not reimburse the cost of International travel. You should expect to receive the reimbursement up to three weeks after the date of the SRD. Kindly fill the attached reimbursement form and send back to the email address [email protected] before the SRD date.

You are required to bring along with you originals and photocopies of the under listed..
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

Note that you may not be allowed to participate in the Shell Recruitment Day if you do not bring originals of your credentials

We hope that you will enjoy our Shell Recruitment Day for Technical Graduates and we really look forward to meeting you.

Kindly confirm your availability for the exercise by replying to the email address [email protected] on or before the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Note that this date may not be subject to change. On your arrival at the SRD venue, please ask to see xxxxxxxx xxxxxx who can be contacted on mobile number xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Should you have any queries or further clarification, please respond to email address [email protected]

Please print and bring along this Invitation letter.

Regards,
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Email: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Internet: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

but there are issues. I need help from those who've done this before!

Why all d redacting? Wen is ur date?

@sauer...pls what is your date? Congrats and wish you all da best!

Quote Originally Posted by aydj32 View Post
    @sauer...pls what is your date? Congrats and wish you all da best!
    it's 8th of october. I honestly don't know how to handle this since I'm not in the country at the moment!

@sauer....i might be in same shoes as yours if i eventually get an invite as am also currently not in the country. But here is my advice to you....I was once in this same situation when Shell called me for the SRD in 2009. I wrote the test in 2008 and was called in 2009 but was already away from the country to start my masters and couldn't make it back to attend the interview. I tried rescheduling but once I sent an e-mail requesting for a reschedule, I stopped receiving any correspondences from them. Here I am today, in the same situation probably, waiting to receive an SRD invite. But trust me, this time around, I will give wateva it takes to attend the interview in naija cos to get a job these days is not easy o. Pls dnt let go of this opportunity. My little cents to you.
    Congrats again...while I await my SRD invitation too.

this shell sef. they no no wetin be sabat takless of keeping it holy. regret mail stills flying with their legs, wings and even hands but their SRD IV is flying with its legs only as shell may have adopted ration 1:100 wrt the iv and regret mails. i don't even understand this shell of a ppl. may be they derived joy to have made ppl's holy day sour as dis or what do they want to achieve by sending out regret mails on sunday, may GOD 4give them.

+ Reply