+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme!

Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme!

he Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture announces the commencement of the 2013 Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme.

Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC). The programme operates in the Niger Delta region and aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start up their own businesses through the provision of finance and training for young entrepreneurs.

Youth LiveWire
    Job TypeFull TimeMin QualificationExperenceLocationRivers, Delta, BayelsaJob FieldGeneral

The objectives for the LiveWIRE Programme Nigeria are to:

Enable Youths to establish businesses through provision of business planning and management guidelines and skills through the become A Successful Owner Manager Course (BSOM).
    Run awards for candidates with the best business plans. The award provides access to micro-credit facilities, through third parties like banks, NGOs and allied financial institutions.
    Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for those who have completed the training course and decide to pursue starting their own business. Mentors can be drawn from oil & gas, banking, social, voluntary sectors etc.
    Programme content:

Bright Ideas and Become a Successful Business Owner Manager (BSOM) workshops
    Business Awareness Forum
    Young Business Leaders Awards
    Business Information and Enquiry Service
    Applications are invited from:

Male and Female applicants from Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta states aged between 18-35yeors
    Must possess a University degree or HND
    Must be resident in state of application
    Application Date:
    Wednesday July 3rd - Monday, July 22nd 2013

Method of Application
    Letter of application
    Completed CV
    Copy of birth certificate or sworn age declaration
    Copy of Local Government identification letter
    Copy of degree certificate or HND
    1 page introduction to the type of business you are involved in or are interested in establishing.
    Submit 1-6 above via email to [email protected]

Re: Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme!

Thank you for your information. Please the house should help me for good business plan for recharge card printing.

Angry Re: Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme!

I have sent my application since friday to the address ([email protected]) but i kept receiving an undelivered report stating that the recipient mail is full. Is there anyone in this situation. Dont know what is wrong with shell and the deadline is today.
    Quote Originally Posted by JapaneseMusco View Post
    he Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture announces the commencement of the 2013 Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme.

Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC). The programme operates in the Niger Delta region and aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start up their own businesses through the provision of finance and training for young entrepreneurs.

Youth LiveWire
    Job TypeFull TimeMin QualificationExperenceLocationRivers, Delta, BayelsaJob FieldGeneral

The objectives for the LiveWIRE Programme Nigeria are to:

Enable Youths to establish businesses through provision of business planning and management guidelines and skills through the become A Successful Owner Manager Course (BSOM).
    Run awards for candidates with the best business plans. The award provides access to micro-credit facilities, through third parties like banks, NGOs and allied financial institutions.
    Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for those who have completed the training course and decide to pursue starting their own business. Mentors can be drawn from oil & gas, banking, social, voluntary sectors etc.
    Programme content:

Bright Ideas and Become a Successful Business Owner Manager (BSOM) workshops
    Business Awareness Forum
    Young Business Leaders Awards
    Business Information and Enquiry Service
    Applications are invited from:

Male and Female applicants from Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta states aged between 18-35yeors
    Must possess a University degree or HND
    Must be resident in state of application
    Application Date:
    Wednesday July 3rd - Monday, July 22nd 2013

Method of Application
    Letter of application
    Completed CV
    Copy of birth certificate or sworn age declaration
    Copy of Local Government identification letter
    Copy of degree certificate or HND
    1 page introduction to the type of business you are involved in or are interested in establishing.
    Submit 1-6 above via email to [email protected]

I am not in that situation. I send my email as simple as possible.

Angry Re: Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme!

Please when did you send yours. Cos i have been mailing since friday till today. just been furious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ababadada View Post
    I am not in that situation. I send my email as simple as possible.

I sent mine on the 10th of July

Thanks. It later went after repeatedly sending it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ababadada View Post
    I sent mine on the 10th of July

Send email to [email protected] for various test formats and test materials such as SHL, DRAGNET, GMAT, , PSYCHOMETRIC, and loads of solved questions on Verbal, Numerical, Spatial, Logical and critical reasoning, Chain rule test, and personality questionnaire's.

Be trained to be the best you can be.
    I have known this group for a while and they nuture poeple that are interested in livining their dreams in affiliate marketing world. They have a starter package and a premuim package.
    With the starter package which is absolutely free, you get two free websites, a ten module course training in affiliate marketing etc.
    With the premium which you have to pay for. you get free hosting for as many domains as possible, video trainings different levels of module certification course etc the list is endless just check it ou for yourself. HERE You will love it.

http://sms.megastoon.com/sms.php?share=34232 Booooom!!!this is the hotest making money now in nigeria 2013 is real.U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt pay,U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt buy cards or send can,bt i cn only say Đ‎α̲̅T̶̲̥̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ hv to work wit ur phone,BB,java,andriod.all of them work.U̶̲̥̅̊ stand to lose noting.it is the only 1 working in nigeria nw .you can

Make 100$ ä day mre Đ‎α̲̅T̶̲̥̅ 2500$ in 1mnth.
    B4 U̶̲̥̅̊ say is fake try it out 1St den U̶̲̥̅̊ can bck here to post what you feel

i strt 1wk ago and i was introduced.U̶̲̥̅̊ cn give it ä try and tnk me letter.naija job too hard,mke una try Α̲̅♍ while waiting 4 ur dream job .here is the link below.

http://sms.megastoon.com/sms.php?share=34232

100% instant $50 with just a click..and 50% chance in getin a america scholarship grant I Congratulate you for viewing this page. Follow this link and instrustions http://ThePaidTask.com/?refcode=171243 (u are already at the top)

Get The Latest Betonmarkets Trading Software that makes upto $300 DAILY with PROVED @ http://ge.tt/6OA4buq AND how u can make 240k with UK,USA,China Importation Guide Proved @ http://ge.tt/2FVOfuq if u want the latest hack on Nairabet.com how u can Bet with Losses call me Mfon @ 08161103322

hi, i got this text message from SPDC ''your cv was reviewed for offshore induction but BOSIET Certificate was not included or you do not have it. This is a requirement for induction. SHELL OFFSHORE'' has anyone gotten such text? is this real or scam? If real, how do i get BOSIET and how much? Urgent pls.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast