+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Shell Commercial SITP

Shell Commercial SITP

Shell has really kept mum on commercial SITP after we made inquiries and we're asked to go and prepare for the exams over 3 months now. please, house I want to ask, for how long are we gonna prepare. we weh dey commercials, what crime have we committed to be abandoned like this. we don dey hope so teh hope don they finish. even some of us dey fine where we go borrow hope. plz anybody with a reliable should help us abeg.

Re: Shell Commercial SITP

Naija series you should not worry as the technical srd is still on and is so intensive that they choose to do it one at a time. What you should do is pray you are shortlisted and prepare as advised because it will be a gruelling interview when it comes also the knowledge you acquire can be used for other tests. Take this from someone who has been there.

Take Prolog's advise,no amount of preparation will be enough,just prepare as much as you can and pray.
    You can never work for shell if you do not demonstrate your ability to 'think outside the box' during the SRD. Keep preparing,as for us we are awaiting results.
    !

i tire to my brosses. the last time i inquired through their contact us i was replied by some guy that so long you remain shortlisted you will be called. BTW i hered they ve started sending out regretted mails again, are they meant for the technical guys that were not successful at srd and those not called at all. I hope its not for us commercials o?

Quote Originally Posted by BIGER BOY View Post
    i tire to my brosses. the last time i inquired through their contact us i was replied by some guy that so long you remain shortlisted you will be called. BTW i hered they ve started sending out regretted mails again, are they meant for the technical guys that were not successful at srd and those not called at all. I hope its not for us commercials o?
    they hav not started sending out regretted mails for SRD,they will only do that when d SRDs are over,and the SRDs will be over by the end of this week.
    Commercial still on d way,so keep your fingers crossed

john, are you speaking from a reliable perspective? well , our fingers are crossed while we watch and pray as advised by prolog and co. in the house. thanks a million for the courage.

Quote Originally Posted by naija_series View Post
    john, are you speaking from a reliable perspective? well , our fingers are crossed while we watch and pray as advised by prolog and co. in the house. thanks a million for the courage.
    no actually i'm not speaking from a reliable perspective, but i believe they wont just employ technical grads,they will equally need d services of commercial grads, pray nd be hopeful

+ Reply