+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: SHELL

SHELL

I just got an invitation from shell for finall assessment. God is good

Re: SHELL

@naughty i hope ur info is authentic cos u re abt to stir up a whole lot of dust...... pls if u can giv a little proof that 'd be appreciated..... thanks

@ufuoma77 I second
    @naughty a sample of d IV will b just fine.

Bros please kind assist in authenticating this ooooooooooooo

@naughty,
    I hope you are not trying to be naughty (just kidding!)
    Kindly copy the letter of invitation and post it on this forum as a proof. Pls don't forget to remove your name and any Personal Identification number before posting.
    Thanks!
    To God be the glory!

Mr Naughty seems fishy....check out a new thread where he also has "a cousin who is a Senior Engr" with DPR saying shortlisting has been done...
    Anywayz, let's wait & see if he will accede to god_speed's request...

If u check my previous postings well, u will notice that I said that I had an interview with Shell Netherlands, my recruitment is with Shell Europe. I live in the UK but the applications were made at the same time when u guys made yours. They dont write aptitude tests here.
    For my friend who said I'm fishy, don't take everybody to be the same. They have compiled the list of successful candidates and are going to shortlist soon. Probably, the test might come up this June.
    I advise you to be prayerful rather than be attcking people with good information for you.

Wish you guys well in all the job hunt.

I cant even do anything meaningful anymore since i saw this "naughty"'s post..... My whole hands are shaking and my heart beating.... i jst got a call thru to a friend in SHELL and he says he is not aware of anything like that but he would find out.... i even checked my application status.... it has not changed o!..... this "naughty" guy (u are a guy i presume) wan kill me wit ANXIETY...

@naughty - why did u choose this nick name, i dont feel comfortable addressing u as naughty.... anyway, u ve cleared the air a bit..... urs is with SHELL Europe, we dey for Naija..... Oh pls dont mix it all up.... but i guess we 'd all ve to work wit the 2weeks notification for may 20th.... So i get on my knees right about now!!!!!!!

@naughty,
    Apologies. Initially thought you were joking. All the best in your interview.
    To God be the glory!

@Ufuoma77 Just relax, until there are 2 or 3 testifiers u really need not panic, It is well.

Mr Naughty, plz notice I wasn't definite on my suspicion, as I know very well that I could be wrong; all I was just trynna do was analyse things logically. Besides, I presume you can deduce the pulse of the house on this Shell thangy...everybody is edgy & over-expectant...sorry if I touched a nerve.
    Meanwhile, thanks for clearing the air & the other info; that's the essence of this house. Plz don't be deterred from future contributions.
    One love!

@god_speed thanks.... really i want that job real bad... not to mean that i need it more than the rest of u guys..... naughty really put off the fun for my day with that news.....

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast