+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Scnl process engineers

Scnl process engineers

Pls if u knw u attend an interview 4d process engineering position at lag or ph, pls let us knw. And pls tell us if u've been contacted or not

Re: Scnl process engineers

Jahs: Abeg rest with all these scnl posts here and there. Saipem is dynamic, no amount of enquiries wld change their timing. Give yourself peace of mind.

D guy de learn, he just entered d labour market. Lacks patience. Better coordinate urself man

@amodi, i no new 4d labour market o! If i tel u hw lng i dey luk 4work nw, perhaps u go undrstnd my plight. Thanks 4d advice anyways. I'll try2be more patient. God'stime naim beta pass. Thanks guys

@jah, Well, u r looking 4work bt i think the position u r talking of is for 3yrs experience guys,dat means u v worked and gained experience or still working i guess. In dat case u r fortunate enough to v been on d line. So u just want to adjust to a better offer i pray

@amodi, I'm nt as experienced as u think. I'm jst one of who thinks he can apply 4any job no mata hw many years involved. Guy, u sound lik ur experienced. U did d saipem stuff 2, didn't u? Cos u sound lik ur in d know.

We r in dsame shoe bt so tithe, Keep on riding, Lord we see us tru. A patient dog eats d fattest bone de said whereas is only a foolish dog barks at a flying bird. We r moving on my dear."courage"

Oboy u 2much. Indeed we shall eat d fattest bones. But make d fat bone come nw o. Cos 2eat bone go hard wen man don reach 60, 70+. I beg I want chop d fat nw. Or wat do u think?

Is around u,we just v to gain more tactice on how to catch dem young. Check Deut 8:18.

Is around u,we just v to gain more tactice on how to catch dem young. Check Deut 8:18. If u r a xtian den if muslem check........?

I did my own technical test and interview for the position of Process Engineer on Wednesday, the 6th of Feb, 2013 in Lagos. A friend of mine that did his on the 4th of Feb, 2013 told me that he was called and they offered him a proposal regarding the job on the 18th of Feb, 2013 . He also told me that one of the guy that did with him was also called and that was the only guy he collected his number on that very day of the test. A friend of mine also said one other guy that did his in PH, two weeks before mine, was also called.

i am a bit worried because i have not been contacted. i have a good info that more people will soon been called but i am very worried because i dont know if they have called all those they want now.

pls is there anybody in the house that did on Wednesday,the 6th of Feb, 2013 that have been called? or there is any related information?

@wilsuces, did u write d general test that took place last year december? 4me, i ws jst cald 4d technicl test aftr which only 3of us made it 2d intrview stage at Ph. Pls PM UR numbr 2me lets talk

@jahs, yes i did the general test in December, 2012.pls send me your phone number to [email protected], i will call you.cheers!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast