+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Schlumberger Ghana Employment, SCAM OR REAL?

Schlumberger Ghana Employment, SCAM OR REAL?

I stumbled into diz application here at NHJ and applied. I later rcivd a mail/interview wit abt 30 questions which i answered and replied. Now i just rcivd an Employment notice mail for 6months-3years contract, sayin dt I'll start a 3wks trainin at their UK office by May b4 moving back to Ghana but i ve to sponsor my work permit visa which they will reimburse.
    Plz i would like 2no if any 1has been following diz up or if its anoda Scam.
    Plz ur response is needed urgently so i know whether to continue or quit now dt i've nt started spending.

re: Schlumberger Ghana Employment, SCAM OR REAL?

Scam!! Tell them to pay and you'll reimburse them rather ... after your first salary.

Quote Originally Posted by god_speed View Post
    Scam!! Tell them to pay and you'll reimburse them rather ... after your first salary.
    Schlumberger will never tell you to sponsor your work permit visa. I suggest you adhere to the advice from God speed or demand for proof of Appointment from them to back up and facilitate your Work Permit processing. They will agree to either of the points if they are not scam!
    D

Schlumberger never asks you to sponsor your work visa or training visa. Everything you do in the company is all-expense paid. Thats a scam
    A

Chuky4u: a frnd of mine got a job wit schlum ABU-BUBAI just last yr. He spent only N0.00kobo besides d stress of going for both apptitude test, interview and submission of his int'l passport. BE WISE....

My friend forget any offer from ghana. Several times they had offered me but they are thieves.

That is not schlumberger bro, do not part with your money.

+ Reply