+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Sao Tome Oil Industry calling

Sao Tome Oil Industry calling

Dear Applicant,

With reference to your inquiry about the Sao Tome Oil Industry.We have received your CV and application.
    Currently there is a new batch of lucrative oil industry jobs in the Sao Tome Oil Industry.
    Following the Nigeria Sao Tome & Principe Joint Development Zone (JDZ), an area of overlapping maritime boundary that will be jointly developed by the two countries.
    Our company is working with a Nigerian Oil Services partner to recruit new employees to undergo a short training course that will enable them work in the Sao Tome Oil Fields.
    There will be a three stage progressive method to evaluate trainees,to ensure that they fit into our Oilfield Training and Employment Program.

Stage one-There will be an online test one on the 11th of October 2010,by 5pm prompt.The online test one can be accessed online from any location with an internet connection.
    please anybody with this type of mail
    Intending trainees that submitted their CV,will receive an access code on that day,to enable them take the online test one.
    Basic & general questions will be asked during online test one. So Intending trainees are expected to study extensively on basic information relating to the Oil industry.
    The online test one will be graded on 20 points.

Re:

Scam! U want to ask dem to pay on dat day abi. Y not do lyk oda reputable recruitin firms dat sends to applicants emails. Cheks on s/tome &principe reveals u guys ar scamers&impersonators. U r doomed!!! Show yr field address& cert of reg.number wit d CAC.

Re: Sao Tome Oil Industry calling

House Beware SCAM! They scammed my friend around June. plz desist from this sinful act, stop fooling innocent and unemployed youths looking for how to survive. Be careful so you won't land in PANTY or KIRIKIRI O! Thief!
    Together we can make Nigeria better,stop fraud,stop scam,be real,crime does not pay.

it is scam o.

I want to believe these scammers are unemployed graduates too,i guess we have to spiritual on them.

they ve changed their names but we shall expose them.
    Guys stay clear of this guys. last year there names was or will i say is HEARTWEST now they ve rebranded again. they are Bastereds

Big time scam, run as fast as ur leg can carry u.

Why y'all talkin as if i were part of d game. I only posted it to house 2 av a beta response.i got the mesage 4rm d so cald company n i was doubtin d authencity of d compny

Why y'all talkin as if i were part of d game. I only posted it to house 2 av a beta response.i got the mesage 4rm d so cald company n i was doubtin d authencity of d compny

+ Reply