+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SALIFE SALIFE SALIFE

SALIFE SALIFE SALIFE

HI WONDERFUL FELLAS I GOT IV FROM THIS COMPANY INVITING ME 4 INTERVIEW....PLZ OUR BROS IN LAGOS THEY SAY THEY ARE AT 9 OYETUBO STREET OFF AWOLOWO WAY,IKEJA....WHAT ARE THEY INTO....PLS I NEED UR ASSISTANCE...WHAT KIND OF JOB DO THEY DO..PLS RESPOND HOUSE....

Re: SALIFE SALIFE SALIFE

i dont know got the same text after sending my details to them on the same day. gotta be very careful

Dear demaster/onebornhenry,

SALIFE is Standard Alliance Life Assurance Company......Are you guys ready to be life Assurance Marketers with just 15k/ T-Fare allowance and commision based on your sales performance?

Dont be discouraged.....If you have got lots of contacts to help you meet your sales target, then you can make it with above 300k/mnt. But if you dont have any promising contact to help you out with your sales target, my brother, If you seek my candid opinion, i dont think its worth your strenght, The time to back-down is now.

But in everything you do, always see the positive side of it and success will always be yours. Note that so many have made it through Insurance/Assurance marketing jobs which shows that it is possible and surmountable despite the challenges that goes with the job.

Be encouraged....Be free....Be positive ....Be Inspired ...........and be Brilliant because You too can make it

God bless you guys

Warmest Regards

make anybody wey like imself no try. they eat people's money and tell you all sort of things. from top to bottom, dey chop money. no waste your time. talking from experience ooooo

+ Reply