+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Sales Engineer at Atlas Copco

Re: Sales Engineer at Atlas Copco

i also got an invite for friday and im in lagos too so whats d deal guys? i asked for a re-schedule and she asked me to come on monday. guys whats d deal? who knows abt this company as per pay and all

Atlas Copco is a UTAS product, and a Subsidiary of Chellarams plc, here in Lagos.
    I did Interview with them some couple of weeks ago in lagos and since then I was told that my name is still pending. But when I saw another advert same company in Abuja I applied and I was called for an interview on Friday this week being 23rd sept., 2011 in Abuja after doing one interview in lagos same Company. Should I still go to that of Abuja or waiting for lagos people to call me?
    After I did the interview in lagos I was told that I can be posted to Abuja, Portharcourt or Lagos. Is going to be a Sale Engineering trainee in which you will be giving N40,000 for a period of six (6) months after which If ur overrrall performance worth it u will be confirmed FULL Staff.

Atlas Copco is a subsection of UTAS which is a subsidiary of Chellarams having their headquarter in Isolo FIVE STAR, I did an interview with them some couple of weeks ago in lagos and I was successful. Since then I keep contacting the place I was told that my name is still pending. After the interview I was told that I may be posted to Porthacourt , lagos or Abuja for tranee. The position is sale Engineer Trainee in which u will be giving N40,000 for the period of training after which may six months , and if the overrral of ur performance worth it u can then be confirmed FULL STAFF.
    I later saw another advert , which is Abuja branch and I applied, Now I was called for an interview on friday this week being 23rd sept., 2011.
    House should I still go to Abuja or I should waiting for Lagos for them to call me. thanks

Aaree i will suggest you make a very good research of what you are saying.

I no even dey understand the whole thing again sef! An advert was placed in yesterday's(20-09-11) Guardian newspaper for this same position(Sales Engineer) by Chellarams. I think Chellerams is a dealer 2 the company(Atlas Copco) and what they do is to sell Atlas Copco products(just like a dealer) while the Abuja stuff is Atlas Copco itself. So from my thinking, Atlas Copco needs Sales Engineer to sell products to(usually in wholesales)/relate with dealers like Chellarams and the rest while Chellarams too need Sales Engineer to sell Atlas Copco products to end users/subdealers(personal opinion) or what do u think guyz?

bigbroda check d one u saw cos on atlascopco site ders another sales engnr job but its @ saudi. my concern is what aare has jus posted. @ aare where did u get your info from? 40k? dats ridiculous!! ow can u sustain in abj with 40k? lmao . abeg someone shud give us concrete info. we no fit go abj for nuffin o!!

Guy, the advert was placed by Chellarams and it was indicated that u would be required to sell Atlas Copco products as a Sales Engineer. Meanwhile I was invited by Atlas Copco itself for an interview last week friday for the position of a Sales Engineer following the application I submitted in response to the very advert on this thread but didn't go cos I wasn't sure of the company's package and wouldn't like to go as far as Abuja 4 an offer I would turn down at the end of the day.

Enjoy!

Guys i was present for d interview last friday and i travelled from warri. @bigbronaija. u have said the real deal. someone is confused n he's trying to confuse others. if i must say anything; call me on this number 08090912924.

Atlas copco do not have any other owned branch office in any part of d country except in ABUJa. they only have distributors like this 40k chellarams n others. Abuja is not a 40k town at allll.

I thought as much. I'll give u a call soon Felix!

@all,someone posted something concrete on the atlas copco calling for interview-sale engineer CTS thread.i think u guyz shld check it out

If u guys contemplete so much on attending this first stage of the interview, then what will u guys do in attending d second and posibly a third stage, thus my candid advice is that u all attend all stages bcos nothing good comes easy. I WISH U ALL D BEST!

I Finally went to Abuja after seeking for reschedule and it was granted for Monday 26th sept. against friday 23rd sept. ATLAS COPCO was a nice place to be, judging by the company environs and make-up. It was purely oral interview but I was encouraged by felixbrown after series of conversations on phone. I discovered that UTAS which is subsidiary of Chellarams is a marketer of ATLAS COPCO products. If u are inverted , try to give it a try. Bye for now.......

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast