+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: Saipem HR: Invitation for Interview

Re: Saipem HR: Invitation for Interview

ekwo baba, i learnt the interview was conducted in Lagos on 28th,29th and 30th of September,Please can you tell the house the options that were interviewed because i am yet to see somebody in the house who had shared more light on this puzzle.
    Could it be all other options (Electrical,mechanical,Civil etc...) are schedule for a future date or that they have been called.
    Please i need your response in this area since you happen to be the only person talking about this issue

hi guys thanks to every one who has contributed to keeping this thread alive.I actually wrote my test in portharcourt sept 1st and i believe i shall be called for the next stage.but for clearifying of doubts sake,pls hsa any one in the house who wrote in portharcourt been called for the next stage? 08134833526

I humbly await ur sincere replies

hi guys,there would be invitation for all those that are successful in the technical test shortly not later than this week.from what i heard,electrical would be next,followed by others but i think it`s all over for process guys except through God`s intervention cos i was told they are through with them.Goodluck to you all

EKWO BABA,PLS WHAT SHOULD I BE EXPECTING FROM SAIPEM INTERVIEW,I AM A GRADUATE OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING,MY INTERVIEW IS SCHEDULED FOR NEXT WEEK.

IS IT PRACTICAL ORIENTED.PLS I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

@tundesalaam, I wrote my test (ELECTRICAL ENGR) in Port Harcourt and i'm still expecting my IV. If the test was technical, I think the interview shud contain some elements of technicality. Or dnt u tink so!? So I suggest u brush up all about power cable selection, power generation/transmission, transformers/motors and the principles behind their operation, also try and understand the diff. types of power (i.e TRUE, APPARENT and REACTIVE) and the units. Dnt forget power factor the effects and how to correct it. and lastly basic principles of electricity. Dis is my little contribution and i hope it helps. Congratulations and GOODLUCK!!!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123